Coles Is Mad Again

Maxman

Grow up Coles.

Your team is losing 28, 31, 38 & 41-0 at those points & havn't crossed midfield yet aside from a shanked punt. Just chill on the sidelines, rest your injury and wait for next week. That is why you were out, to rest.

I think if this team gets hammered again hard you will hear more leaks and frustration.. there is always a negative to being a hard ass coach, especially when you grind them down and they get blown out... he walks a fine line

Yep. I couldn't agree more. That's why Groh had such a tough time. Hard ass coaches have to take over complete rebuilding projects. Otherwise the players will not be willing to try this whole new philosophy if it includes more work and injury potential. Jets may have been the perfect situation because they had been a good team in '04, but were so bad last year nobody could complain about how camp and practice were conducted.

**** Randy Moss.

You guys need to realize these are real live humans out there. Grown ass men. They have a tendency to speak their minds every once and a while.

Coles seems to do it more than most. To me I think it is better to handle these matters in private. You know like I do with you everytime you act up. :P

Coles seems to do it more than most. To me I think it is better to handle these matters in private. You know like I do with you everytime you act up. :P

Yes you never see any drama out in public here at jetnation.

Yes you never see any drama out in public here at jetnation.

LOL -- Bastard. Okay every once in awhile the JN drama overflows. But we act quickly and clean things up to the best of our ability!

I thought whining was an intregal part of any teams #1 wr? Coles does it better than some & not as good as others but i'm pretty sure it's in the #1 wr players union contracts. don't read into it too much, he's just doing his req'd due dillegence

I can understand him not being happy about not being out there for alot of the game, there was no reason for it, did he screw up that caused his benching? not that I am aware of.

Why not have our best WR in the game? it doesn't make sense.

I don't want to hear Coles bitching about it though, it seems to always be the WRs that are the primadonnas, T.O. leading the pack, Keyshawn was a primadonna when he first came in the league, Randy Moss is a primadonna, Plaxico Burris is a primadonna, I will even throw Shockey in there as a recieving TE Primadonna, Chad Johnson. even A-Rod is a primadonna ,,,,,, OOPS, sorry, wrong sport!

Again I still find it funny how only Coles' quotes get out...what the beat writers cannot get a hold of Ellis,Kendall and the rest after the game? their comments were just as tough as Coles

They're saving those other quotes so they can use them out of context a few weeks down the road after a win.

Archived