PennyBoy Ranked As The 21st Best QB

PatsFanTX

Tx, for someone who claims not to be a flamer you should spend alot of time starting posts bashing the Jets. Whatever happen to "I don't start posts, I just join in"

Guess your patsies* don't look so good so you are trying to deflect any attention to them our way....DISCUSS THAT:pats: and so do you Tx

It's a load of crap GS...how can anybody in their right mind rate a rookie QB with 2 starts (losses both) ahead of Chad Pennington?

Good thing Tex wasn't writing the article he would have him rated behind Matt Cassel and Cleo Lemon

Correct statistically Pennington is playing at a top 10-15 level that's why I posted the link.

As for TX i don't even read him unless someone quotes him.

This thread is nothing more than a masterbation session for him.

Tx, for someone who claims not to be a flamer you should spend alot of time starting posts bashing the Jets. Whatever happen to "I don't start posts, I just join in"

Guess your patsies* don't look so good so you are trying to deflect any attention to them our way....DISCUSS THAT:pats: and so do you Tx

What are you talking about 13?

Please explain to me how it is "flaming" by starting a thread discussing all 32 NFL QB's?

BTW, last time I checked, the Pats were sitting all alone in 1st place with a 4-1 record. Yea, they don't "look so good".

Same question to you mickey, where would you rank PennyBoy?

I tend to agree with Football Outsiders who have the best DVOA and DPAR sats available right now for football and they rank Chad 10th among QB's. I'd much rather rely on somthing that is based on real numbers not my or anyone elses' opinion.

I tend to agree with Football Outsiders who have the best DVOA and DPAR sats available right now for football and they rank Chad 10th among QB's. I'd much rather rely on somthing that is based on real numbers not my or anyone elses' opinion.

that would be right around where I'd rank him too 10-11-12

Pennington is a good game manager with some nice recievers. He hasn't really shown much this year, asides a few nice throws early, that tell me this is OUR GUY.

His leadership, attitude, and work ethic are among the highest in the NFL, but that being said, I would love to see what Clemons or even Smith can do with the offense. I don't want them taking snaps THIS year, but come next year, I'm hoping for some healthy competition at the QB spot.

Pennington is a good game manager with some nice recievers. He hasn't really shown much this year, asides a few nice throws early, that tell me this is OUR GUY.

His leadership, attitude, and work ethic are among the highest in the NFL, but that being said, I would love to see what Clemons or even Smith can do with the offense. I don't want them taking snaps THIS year, but come next year, I'm hoping for some healthy competition at the QB spot.

there was competition THIS year JB Chad won-beat out Clemens,Ramsey and Brooks

Archived