Do you want our 2 resident patsy trolls to leave?

madmike1

Should they leave?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should they leave?

• Yes
    • No

Before you vote read this:

Is it good for the site when we have to defend the Jets against their consistant bashing in EVERY THREAD?

Is it good for the site that 70% of the threads turn into comparisons of Jet and Patsy players?

It is good for the site when we have guys baiting the real jet fans here in every thread to the point where the goal of trying to carry out civil conversations about the team we all love are almost impossible?

Should PatsTX and ALK leave?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it good for the site when we have to defend the Jets against their consistant bashing in EVERY THREAD?

Is it good for the site that 70% of the threads turn into comparisons of Jet and Patsy players?

It is good for the site when we have guys baiting the real jet fans here in every thread to the point where the goal of trying to carry out civil conversations about the team we all love are almost impossible?

You might want to name those trolls mate as there are more than 2 Pats fans here. Just thought I'd mention that!

:stu:

Is this a weekly thread like Groundhog day-you have to accept other points of view and not get so upset or just ignore them if you want.

Whats goundhog day is them spewing their crap in EVERY THREAD. I have no problem whatsoever with different points of view but thats not the point. They have a clear agenda of bashing and disrespecting our team and players and don't care at all about having the civil conversation that other people with different opinions can have.

Pats fans don't bother me.

Retards do.

Real pats fans don't bother me either. One of my best friends is a patsy fan.

Trolls who have 12k posts on a jet site when they claim to be patsy fans and who do nothing on said jet site but try to bait the fans that come here for the right reasons in to their gay arguments = Retards.

Real pats fans don't bother me either. One of my best friends is a patsy fan.

Trolls who have 12k posts on a jet site when they claim to be patsy fans and who do nothing on said jet site but try to bait the fans that come here for the right reasons in to their gay arguments = Retards.

Tx obviously is inside your head as everything he posts sends you over the edge. Alk is more level headed than a lot of people here.

This isn't life or death mate. It's fun and games.

There is a reason I don't post on Pats boards. Too many homers who can't see any fault with the team. That is a circle-jerk and I want no part of it.

Tx obviously is inside your head as everything he posts sends you over the edge. Alk is more level headed than a lot of people here.

This isn't life or death mate. It's fun and games.

There is a reason I don't post on Pats boards. Too many homers who can't see any fault with the team. That is a circle-jerk and I want no part of it.

This site is NOT a circle jerk. There are many different guys with different opinions. We don't need trolls baiting us to be objective.

This site is NOT a circle jerk. There are many different guys with different opinions. We don't need trolls baiting us to be objective.

I didn't say this site was a circle jerk. I said the Pats sites were.

Why point out Alk & Tx? Do you want to ban the Mets fans as well as you and them get into some good smack talk?

I didn't say this site was a circle jerk. I said the Pats sites were.

Why point out Alk & Tx? Do you want to ban the Mets fans as well as you and them get into some good smack talk?

This site isn't called "YankeeNation." Met fans have as much right to be here as any yankee fan. Real patsy fans have every right to be here too. What makes the Trolls different is that they hijack or try to hijack EVERY THREAD so that fans who are here to talk about their team are drawn into their moronic arguments.

thats right madmike gainzo pegged it right.

you just admitted to the world that TX is in your head BIG time. Now, he owns you. He beat you down mentally.

Oh man im glad its u and not me.....

Thats not true at all. Does it annoy me that all these threads are hijacked by people who lower the level of football and jet conversation on this board? yes. is he in my head? no.

This site isn't called "MetNation." Met fans have as much right to be here as any yankee fan. Real patsy fans have every right to be here too. What makes the Trolls different is that they hijack or try to hijack EVERY THREAD so that fans who are here to talk about their team are drawn into their moronic arguments.

Tx does try to push Jets fans buttons. No doubt about it. It's up to you to ignore his post(s) and respond to the thread, not him.

Plenty of Jets fans here ignore his taunts and talk football with him. Believe it or not he is very humble and informative.

(Tx doesn't need me sticking up for him, I'm done!)

Tx is indeed a fair guy. a ballbuster no doubt but he gives praise when praise is warranted.
there is a big difference between being a ballbsuter and trying to hijack every thread of a website. if i went on a patsy site and pulled the same crap he pulls i'd be banned in 5 posts.

there is a big difference between being a ballbsuter and trying to hijack every thread of a website. if i went on a patsy site and pulled the same crap he pulls i'd be banned in 5 posts.

You sure would, just like most other sites, but this is JN.

The "Island of misfit/banned/idiot posters."

Sorry mate, you picked the wrong site to complain about trolls!

mike go dig up the "moster cable" thread from ji.com and you can see how i took TX, spanked his little ass and made him my lil bitch. youll love it. bob you should also read up a bit to see whos your daddy.

sure in 73, bob was a riot.....

mike, just take a page out of dk's book and you will be all set. There was no loved lost between dk & tx over at ji.

You don't have to like tx. That's cool.

Some posters here don't like me. I couldn't give a ****!

mike, just take a page out of dk's book and you will be all set. There was no loved lost between dk & tx over at ji.

Gainzo-ya gotta love just for that avatar picture alone-now THAT'S a Pats fan like we all know and love

it's not about liking or disliking somone. it's about a few posters who drag everyone else down into the gutter and lower the quality of the website.

it's not about liking or disliking somone. it's about a few posters who drag everyone else down into the gutter and lower the quality of the website.

I understand.

Not to be intrusive, but how old are you? No need to answer the question. I'm just some clown on a messageboard sitting on my couch on a Tuesday night.

Gutter?

Whats wrong with having friends in low places?

Well I guess I was wrong, I just don't belong

but then, I've been there before

Everythings alright, I'll just say goodnight

and I'll show myself to the door

I didn't mean to cause a big scene

Just wait 'till I finish this glass

Then sweet little baby I'll go back to the bar

and you can kiss my ass

Gutter?

Whats wrong with having friends in low places?

Well I guess I was wrong, I just don't belong

but then, I've been there before

Everythings alright, I'll just say goodnight

and I'll show myself to the door

I didn't mean to cause a big scene

Just wait 'till I finish this glass

Then sweet little baby I'll go back to the bar

and you can kiss my ass

The essence of JN. Song lyrics baby!

Thanks for the answer mate.

I'm sure you already know that most of us here are over the age of 30 so we are more "jaded" about our sports teams than a young bloke like yourself.

I'm 34, but when I was your age I was in my second season as a Pats season ticket holder and you couldn't say anything bad about the Pats at all or I would get pissed.

Looking back I'm glad the internet wasn't was what it is today. I would have been a total ******* if I could have posted back then!

Thanks for the answer mate.

I'm sure you already know that most of us here are over the age of 30 so we are more "jaded" about our sports teams than a young bloke like yourself.

I'm 34, but when I was your age I was in my second season as a Pats season ticket holder and you couldn't say anything bad about the Pats at all or I would get pissed.

Looking back I'm glad the internet wasn't was what it is today. I would have been a total ******* if I could have posted back then!

i'm just as jaded as anyone else. i've seen alot of losing in my day. That dosn't mean i need to be reminded of it on every page of every thread when i'm trying to talk about my team...

Archived