New Board Graphics: MERGED

doggystyle

It's gonna take me a few days to adjust but it looks pretty nice. I did like the old site, though.

Man I was WAITING for somebody to say that. I should be in Sales. Here is the deal.

We offer to you this new skin in 2 flavors (fixed and widescreen). We feel confident that most people will like them much more. If not we offer you the original format. You choose.

Simply select the skin that you want (see the menu on the lower left) and you can toggle between:

JetNation + (Widescreen)

JetNation - Fixed Width (937 wide)

JN Classic = The JN that you grew up with.

We will be adding some more skins as well. You decide what you like best. The price is the same for all 3 -- yep, that's right. They are free, lol.

Man I was WAITING for somebody to say that. I should be in Sales. Here is the deal.

We offer to you this new skin in 2 flavors (fixed and widescreen). We feel confident that most people will like them much more. If not we offer you the original format. You choose.

Simply select the skin that you want (see the menu on the lower left) and you can toggle between:

JetNation + (Widescreen)

We will be adding some more skins as well. You decide what you like best. The price is the same for all 3 -- yep, that's right. They are free, lol.

You rule !!

JetNation = + (Widescreen)

Awesome. If I can't adjust to this new look after a few days I will just switch back to the old site. Thanks!

Why the hell is everything in 2 font?

How the hell do you make the text bigger??????

mods move this to the lounge...

another friggin' non football post by tx! :roll:

text big enough for you, tx? (ahh the eyes go when you get to be your age) ;)

Tx,

Please scan the board before starting new topics. \:D/

There are 2 new skins installed. We are going to be making a few changes to the new ones based on feedback we have gotten (fonts bigger, etc). But you can toggle between the skins.

Click on the drop down on the lower left and you will se JetNation +, JetNation - and JN Classic. Classic is what it used to look like. You decide which one you like best!

Change is not good after the Jets had such a big win:Cuss: :Cuss: ..I am a superstitious guy:baby:

I'm sure that THIS will be what changes the outcome of the game. Not the coaching; not the players; not the ref's. This. THIS is what will make the difference.

If you want to look at the other style, just use the pulldown in the bottom-left corner & select JN Classic.

I'm sure that THIS will be what changes the outcome of the game. Not the coaching; not the players; not the ref's. This. THIS is what will make the difference.

If you want to look at the other style, just use the pulldown in the bottom-left corner & select JN Classic.

Sperm Edwards Sarcasm meter=off position

Geez Sperm..lighten up..I was just kidding;)

Sperm Edwards Sarcasm meter=off position

Geez Sperm..lighten up..I was just kidding;)

Bill --

You post things like that and we take it very seriously. It is a big burden. If the Jets lose now we feel responsible. What if people at the stadium find out? We could be in danger.

Man I hope they win, :crossfingers: . LOL.

Bill --

You post things like that and we take it very seriously. It is a big burden. If the Jets lose now we feel responsible. What if people at the stadium find out? We could be in danger.

Man I hope they win, :crossfingers: . LOL.

I changed my skin..I feel much better now:baby: :baby:

JetNation + (Widescreen)

Hey Max great job, you get better with age LOL. thanks for the selection!

Archived