Thank you Buffalo

SoFlaJets

Dude, the Jets aren't even in the "playoff hunt".

How the hell do you think the Bills are?

Huh?

In a league where the addition of extra wild card teams could be argued to have watered down the accomplishment of making it to the post season in the first place, you might be correct in arguing that the Jets chase for a wild card spot is a big old case of "so what?". But to deny that they are even in the running for a spot in the first place demonstrates a minimal grasp of mathematics and, shall we say, a certain lack of even handedness on your part?

Incidentally the results yesterday while they were bad on paper for the Jets chances to overhaul the Patriots and win the AFC East, I personally think that they tend to reinforce the improvements that the Jets have made of late. We handled a Houston team who coming in were percieved as more dangerous than their record showed and who have given some good teams fits. The Patriots beat the best in the NFC which underscores that the NFC are still a weaker conference and that our recent results against the Pats and yes against the Bears are "non bottom feeder" type results.

Not bad from where we started out the year.

A Pats troll in Texas?? Something is really wrong with that - on many levels. Sounds like another jag fan.....

At the Super Bowl a couple of years ago, I was really surprised to see how arrogant and rude Pats fans were. Caught me totally off guard and not what I expected from them at all. I volunteered on many occasions to give them a ride back to either airport.

not worth your breath. ever since he grew too large to exit through the french doors at the back of his house his only pleasures are eating cheese doodles and watching cindy in tight pants. do what we do-- don't hate, pity.

speak for yourself johnny, I hate. ;)

I equate the Pats fans with the Ravens fans, too much was given to them in a short period of time and now they walk around like they invented the game of football.

And TX, he said win with class, something I doubt the Pats fans will ever be able to do.

I equate the Pats fans with the Ravens fans, too much was given to them in a short period of time and now they walk around like they invented the game of football.

And TX, he said win with class, something I doubt the Pats fans will ever be able to do.

...and Pats PLAYERS...you see Bruschi jumping around on the sidelines?-I hate that guy

What does a Texan fan know about "winning"?

Your right, actually not much considering we are less than 5 years old.

But I sure as hell hope it doesn't take us a long as it took your organization to figure it out. Afterall, it took you to what 25, 26 years to fluke your way into a Super Bowl only to get spanked in that one 46-10.

Seriously, if they have not learned it up until now, when are they even going to get the opportunity going forward?

But I sure as hell hope it doesn't take us a long as it took your organization to figure it out. Afterall, it took you to what 25, 26 years to fluke your way into a Super Bowl only to get spanked in that one 46-10.

texan bill, you've just earned yourself a lifetime membership to the nation...... nice to see some fresh blood bashing our resident instigator ;)

Look out for Buffalo, they are getting their sh!t together and could make a respectable run at that final playoff spot with a little help, the same which can be said for about 6 decent teams in the afc.

Agree. While the media is calling our remaining schedule soft, Buffalo and Miami are playing much better than the first time we faced them.

Minny also will be tough and Oakland isn't the push over it first appeared to be.

The GB game is huge as a victory will have the team pumped for a tough Buffalo game.

This is a true gem, potw nom!

Agree. While the media is calling our remaining schedule soft, Buffalo and Miami are playing much better than the first time we faced them.

Minny also will be tough and Oakland isn't the push over it first appeared to be.

The GB game is huge as a victory will have the team pumped for a tough Buffalo game.

Gotta agree about GB GS.

Every week I say this, and to some extent it's true every week in the NFL, but this week's game IS the season because of exactly what you said GS.

Edit: hopefully someone understood what I just typed because I'm not really sure anymore.

Archived