"Objective" Pats fans

GM

So rumor has it Jets fans are monkies who can not be objective. And everyone knows the Pats fans are some of the smartest around. So I share with you their bounty of knowledge:

possibly the greatest rookie of thie year?

So rumor has it Jets fans are monkies who can not be objective. And everyone knows the Pats fans are some of the smartest around. So I share with you their bounty of knowledge:

Pats fan complaining about refs...classic..

Pats fans have a lot of ground to make up for after being the armpit of the AFC/AFL for 30 years.

Pats fans have a lot of ground to make up for after being the armpit of the AFC/AFL for 30 years.

Just so you know, in each decade of those "past 30 years that you refer to, the Pats have been AFC champions and have played in a Super Bowl in each of them.

When was the last time the Jets played in a Super Bowl?

Talk about being the "armpit" franchise in the NFL.

Just so you know, in each decade of those "past 30 years that you refer to, the Pats have been AFC champions and have played in a Super Bowl in each of them.

So Tx, you are saying that the Jets are the worst franchise in the NFL?

Do you have the link to the Pats SB appearences in the 60s and 70s?

Or would you like to discuss Rod Rust or Dick McPhearson?

Are you guys kidding? I can name plenty of people here who were predicting a 5-11 / 6-10 season for the Jets.. maybe not a 14-2 Pats season, but those Jets records arn't that off from what 90% of the posters here were predicting.

Any team that doesn't play in New england will be the worst team in the NFL to you TX.

1970s: no superbowl

1980s: 1 superbowl blowout loss

1990s: 1 superbowl blowout loss

what do you mean "each decade"?

Yea, but they share that distinction with the Cards, Lions, Browns and Saints as the only teams never to appear in a Super Bowl since the NFL-AFL merger.

Nice company you guys keep.;)

So, tell me about those Texans and Jags SB appearences...

Nice how you slide your ruler to slight the Jets...

1970s: no superbowl

1980s: 1 superbowl blowout loss

1990s: 1 superbowl blowout loss

what do you mean "each decade"?

Did all you guys take your dumbass pills at the same time today?:eek:

Past 30 years would be from today back:

00's- 3 Super bowls and 3 Super Bowl titles

90's- 1 Super Bowl

80's- 1 Super Bowl

Just to help you with the math, a decade is a 10-year period.

Did all you guys take your dumbass pills at the same time today?:eek:

Past 30 years would be from today back:

00's- 3 Super bowls and 3 Super Bowl titles

90's- 1 Super Bowl

80's- 1 Super Bowl

Just to help you with the math, a decade is a 10-year period.

2006 minus 30 years = 1976

Keep digging your hole Einstein....

GreenMachine is THE CRUSHER

pls....Greenmachine just needs to get the last word in and prove himself right. I bet he's a native NY'er ;)

Whoever said that Pats are a marquee team? They have sucked for far many more years than they have been contenders. That's why I am grateful (oh, and objective). LOL!

pls....Greenmachine just needs to get the last word in and prove himself right. I bet he's a native NY'er ;)

Whoever said that Pats are a marquee team? They have sucked for far many more years than they have been contenders. That's why I am grateful (oh, and objective). LOL!

Last word...:Typotux:

Damn, Garb just owned GreenMachine.

How so? She implied that all New Yorkers are the same. Quite the stereo-type. Shall I say Boston is the most racist city in the North? And all those from Boston are therefore racists?

Pats fan complaining about refs...classic..

:-s

Should we look for JonE's, "the Jets will have a better offense then the Colts" claim from a few years back?

Or all the predictions of 1000+ yards for every receiver on the team to include the waterboy and Penny throwing for 4000+ yards and 30 TDs?

We do not even have to get into the Jets' fans predictions of their own team. For every Patriots' homer that predicted 14-2 there are probably 3 Jets' fans that predicted the Patriots would be 8-8 or worse.

:-s

Should we look for JonE's, "the Jets will have a better offense then the Colts" claim from a few years back?

Or all the predictions of 1000+ yards for every receiver on the team to include the waterboy and Penny throwing for 4000+ yards and 30 TDs?

We do not even have to get into the Jets' fans predictions of their own team. For every Patriots' homer that predicted 14-2 there are probably 3 Jets' fans that predicted the Patriots would be 8-8 or worse.

8-8 is still possible.;)

Yea, but they share that distinction with the Cards, Lions, Browns and Saints as the only teams never to appear in a Super Bowl since the NFL-AFL merger.

Nice company you guys keep.;)

TX, you should lay down to sleep at night after, and only after, you have given thanks, repeatedly, to whomever your almighty may be for blessing your life with Joe Willy Namath. If it were not for Joe, there would not have been a merger to begin with. For Super Bowl III, the Jets should be annointed greatest SB Champs of ALL time. They changed the face of the game; greatest underdog story in history...shall I continue.

No way in hell will I stand for my team to be compared with the scum sucking, bottom feeders you mentioned; not a chance!

Have a nice day :)

TX, you should lay down to sleep at night after, and only after, you have given thanks, repeatedly, to whomever your almighty may be for blessing your life with Joe Willy Namath. If it were not for Joe, there would not have been a merger to begin with. For Super Bowl III, the Jets should be annointed greatest SB Champs of ALL time. They changed the face of the game; greatest underdog story in history...shall I continue.

No way in hell will I stand for my team to be compared with the scum sucking, bottom feeders you mentioned; not a chance!

Have a nice day :)

Oh jesus.........this crap again.

By the time hell froze over or that the blind squirrel found a nut, the merger was a done deal. The leagues were driving each other out of business in a bidding war for players and draft picks.

Plus, it is an insult to those Jets' to say they were the 'greatest' underdog. They were a very good team. The gap between the AFL and NFL was non-existent.

Sorry buddy, but the "facts" put them in the same goup as your so-called "bottom feeders".

BTW, you happy Franchionne saved his job with his win over Texas, or did you want a change?

Oh and Ryno, the merger was agreed upon in July 1966 to take place at the beginning of the 1970 season.

So Broadway Joe had absolutely nothing to do with the merger as much as you think he was responsible for it.

Sorry buddy, but the "facts" put them in the same goup as your so-called "bottom feeders".

BTW, you happy Franchionne saved his job with his win over Texas, or did you want a change?

Oh and Ryno, the merger was agreed upon in July 1966 to take place at the beginning of the 1970 season.

So Broadway Joe had absolutely nothing to do with the merger as much as you think he was responsible for it.

There are no "facts" to support your statement...

I am aware of the merger agreement, but unlike Texas where handshakes are binding, "agreements" have a way of dissolving some times....

Happy?

Beating Texas: Of Course I am happy.

Fran Stays: Yes and No

I did not want Fran to go because the very young team he has assembled is loaded with talent and I did not want a potential championship contender to face the "new coach adversity".

We've (Ags and Media) been very critical of Fran this year, with good reason, but depending on the Bowl outcome, this could still be a nice year for the Aggies. If nothing else, it is a big turnaround from last year. Fran finally has his players playing and no excuses. I hate the 4-2-5 defense, but it was effective enough to keep us in games. Long/short: I think the Ags will finish very high next year, but anything less than a Big 12 Championship next year is unexceptable and Franmustgo.com will be a very popular website.

It's an internet message board,you're always going to get dumb coments.Go onto any football forum and you can find guys making stupid predictions,claiming their team is going to win 5 superbowls in a row with their hand tied behind their back.The main difference between here and other forums is that here you have rival fans try and skewer these stupid comments so it looks like they are the comment of your average poster.

Archived