Who Thinks The Jets Will Win On Sunday

Maxman

Not me.

You are going to be visited by 3 ghosts on Xmas eve..Jim Kensil..Steve Gutman..and Leon Hess..you will touch Mr. Hess's hand and you and him will fly over the Meadowlands and Hofstra..after that..you will be a changed man..

1951-xmas-humbug-scrooge.jpg

If the Jets lose, no more weekly slap-downs from you.

If the Jets win, I'll be nice.

Oh okay. I was thinking of something a little different. Like I would give you 1.25 to 1 for no money line. The money goes to charity.

But hey the no slap down thing -- that is pretty important as well. ;)

Alright I am heading out to the game. I was going to try and get some of TXs money for charity. But oh well, he avoided this thread so there is not much I can do about it.

I guess when push comes to shove he really doesn't feel that the Jets are going to lose today. Which means that maybe he isn't sincere about everything he posts, lol.

Discuss.

Alright I am heading out to the game. I was going to try and get some of TXs money for charity. But oh well, he avoided this thread so there is not much I can do about it.

I guess when push comes to shove he really doesn't feel that the Jets are going to lose today. Which means that maybe he isn't sincere about everything he posts, lol.

Discuss.

wish I was going with ya Max-it's gonna be a fun game I have a great feeling about today

Archived