Who Thinks The Jets Will Win On Sunday

Maxman

I think they do. I was just talking to another Jets fan who told me that the Jets were going to lose. That it was the same old Jets. It is December and they will screw one up. He also pronounced Cotchery's name wrong (this was at a school event for my kid). So I don't value his opinion all that much.

Anyhow -- I say, no way do the Jets screw this one up. This is a new team. A new coach. They are going to start December off with a win.

Go Jets.

I think they do. I was just talking to another Jets fan who told me that the Jets were going to lose. That it was the same old Jets. It is December and they will screw one up. He also pronounced Cotchery's name wrong (this was at a school event for my kid). So I don't value his opinion all that much.

Anyhow -- I say, no way do the Jets screw this one up. This is a new team. A new coach. They are going to start December off with a win.

Go Jets.

same old jets? tell your friend he might be watching the giants and is confused..

I think so too Max-tomorrow starts the bandwagon jumpers-on-you watch.I'll bet you JetNation gets at least 5-10 new members next week

The bandwagon has been rolling for a couple of weeks now. Just look at the new people signing up!

I think the Jets should win. The game isn't on up here on TV so I'll be online tomorrow seeing how things are going.

Jets loss + Pats win = AFCE Title for the Pats.

The bandwagon has been rolling for a couple of weeks now. Just look at the new people signing up!

I think the Jets should win. The game isn't on up here on TV so I'll be online tomorrow seeing how things are going.

yea maybe you're right G-I thought about that after I posted my reply...if the Jets win we're gonna start hearing a lot more from the same "experts" from the press who predicted a 3-13 season last summer-what time is the Pats game?

i wouldnt get your hopes up high pal,you better hope the pats win tomorrow cause i dont see us losing..

yea maybe you're right G-I thought about that after I posted my reply...if the Jets win we're gonna start hearing a lot more from the same "experts" from the press who predicted a 3-13 season last summer-what time is the Pats game?

The Pats play at 1. For some reason the local CBS station is showing the Chargers/Broncos game at 4. I have no idea why they are doing this.

The Broncos have been on National TV a lot this year. I would much rather watch an AFCE game than the Broncos; again. San Diego is going to destroy them.

The Pats play at 1. For some reason the local CBS station is showing the Chargers/Broncos game at 4. I have no idea why they are doing this.

The Broncos have been on National TV a lot this year. I would much rather watch an AFCE game than the Broncos; again. San Diego is going to destroy them.

that is weird-at least down here they'll show AFCE battles 1st-this game means something to Mass. fans

I have to go to the damn bar for yet another game this year. When I checked tvguide.com earlier in the week it listed the Jets game for Indianapolis. I was pretty excited until I checked the Gribble map later that day. A few days later when I checked tvguide again the game had switched to the Broncos/Chargers. :bag:

I have to go to the damn bar for yet another game this year. When I checked tvguide.com earlier in the week it listed the Jets game for Indianapolis. I was pretty excited until I checked the Gribble map later that day. A few days later when I checked tvguide again the game had switched to the Broncos/Chargers. :bag:

It makes sense to have the Chargers/Broncos game on in Indy as the Chargers have a chance to get homefield advantage if the Colts stumble.

Sucks for you though. Sorry about that.

In Eastern Massachusetts, Southern New Hampshire and Rhode Island it makes no sense to show that game.

At least Haggis will be able to watch the Jets game out in Western Mass.

justin-that's why when I sat down to figure it all out ,we realized that it was more cost effective to just spring for the DTV NFL package-We would go to the sports bar (and we don't even drink mind you) and just on wings,sodas,iced teas,mozzarella sticks and maybe some ribs having to spend 50 bucks with tip.You do that 5 times a season and you're losing money.

Our let down game came against the Browns, and you better believe Mangini laid into the boys after that, and they don't want to get the same treatment again. The Jets should have taken the important lesson from the Browns game that in this league, you can not underestimate anybody, and the good teams in this league, with the exception of the lucky team with LT, need every member of the team to play well every game of the season, especially in the AFC. In the NFC you can be as mediocre as you want though.

I found out I have the sunday ticket at my condo, at our sports club room. The only problem is I don't know how many other people will want to watch the other game, but I'll find out tomorrow. It wouldn't surprise me if nobody else is there, but hopefully if there is anyone they are Jets fans. Sadly, I've wasted most of the season using sopcast, the radio feeds and other nonsense, when I could have watched on a big screen TV all this time. *grumble*

Our let down game came against the Browns, and you better believe Mangini laid into the boys after that, and they don't want to get the same treatment again. The Jets should have taken the important lesson from the Browns game that in this league, you can not underestimate anybody, and the good teams in this league, with the exception of the lucky team with LT, need every member of the team to play well every game of the season, especially in the AFC. In the NFC you can be as mediocre as you want though.

I found out I have the sunday ticket at my condo, at our sports club room. The only problem is I don't know how many other people will want to watch the other game, but I'll find out tomorrow. It wouldn't surprise me if nobody else is there, but hopefully if there is anyone they are Jets fans. Sadly, I've wasted most of the season using sopcast, the radio feeds and other nonsense, when I could have watched on a big screen TV all this time. *grumble*

Those clowns can watch the game on regular TV or better yet tell them to go to the game. lol. Tell them the sports club room is yours!

I am cautiously optimistic the Jets will take the Bills- we are playing at home and we keep improving as the season goes on. the Bills have played tough at home -I think it will a different story for them on the road.

I am cautiously optimistic the Jets will take the Bills- we are playing at home and we keep improving as the season goes on. the Bills have played tough at home -I think it will a different story for them on the road.

The Bills are a bad road team. They were 0-8 on the road last year and are 2-4 this year.

As I posted earlier in the thread I expect the Jets to win this game.

Check out this map:

14-CBS-L.gif

Looks by that map that they are trying to rub the Broncos games in your face... It does seem like an obvious attempt to force you to watch the reason you got knocked out of the playoffs.... lol....

Looks by that map that they are trying to rub the Broncos games in your face... It does seem like an obvious attempt to force you to watch the reason you got knocked out of the playoffs.... lol....

I'm going to nominate you as the Jets fans answer to Tx! You just don't give up. lol

Im honored

You gotta admit that map looks like CBS is rubbing the Broncos in your face!

Good guess but no. The local station still thinks we have a chance for a 1st round bye. If we run the table and the Chargers screw up we will get the 2nd seed. We are going to be the 3 or 4 seed.

90% of Pats fans want to see the Bills/Jets game.

Archived