PATRIOTS=CHEATERS

jales22

I remember watching this on Sunday while watching THE BEST PREGAME NFL SHOW THERE IS!.. The NFL Today. I wasn't surprised at all. Belichicken is a dick, but, Casserly also said many teams have a lot of different ways of cheating so I'm sure coming from the Belichicken tree, Mangini is doing something as well.

Do you honestly think Mangini is above this?

My comment had nothing to do with Pats, the Jets, any NFL team, and sports team, or anything else specifically. It was merely a comment regarding the idea that "if you ain't cheating you ain't trying". That statement, in general, IS sad.

Is Mangini above cheating? I don't know the guy enough to be able to answer that. I would like to think he does NOT cheat.

Someone else here said that pushing the limits is ok. True, but that doesn't mean you cheat. You can push limits without actually CROSSING lines.

Who cares if its right... when there are milliions of dollars involved just about ANYONE will cheat...

If we didnt find little things to give an advantage that would only put us at a disadvantage...

Its not cheating but Mangini seems to like the idea of signing someone just for what they know about a team, and I love it!

I heard Herm got caught too, this is what he said about getting caught:

Yeah we've used to try and do those cheatin ways, but after about 3 1/2 hours the guys upstairs told me that I had the cover still on the lens of the camcoder.....man that guy upstairs is sharp...

Archived