Whos really a Dink and Dunk team?

madmike1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The jets have thrown 307 passes from 0 to 10 yards thats 72% of the total passes thrown.

The pats have 325 passes thrown from 0 to 10 yards and thats 71.7% of the total passes thrown.

So the jets are 0.3% more of a dink and dunk team then the patsys are...

I love the way you distort the facts.

Brady>Pennington

The jets have thrown 307 passes from 0 to 10 yards thats 72% of the total passes thrown.

The pats have 325 passes thrown from 0 to 10 yards and thats 71.7% of the total passes thrown.

So the jets are 0.3% more of a dink and dunk team then the patsys are...

Who cares???

WTF are you talking about? If you want stats I can give you many that put Brady over Penny.
THIS IS NOT A COMPRAISON OF BRADY VS PENNINGTON. What about this don't you understand? You and your patsy troll pals always say that the jets are a dink and dunk team that never throws the ball down the field. well i just proved that the jets throw the ball down the field JUST as much as the patsies do.

THIS IS NOT A COMPRAISON OF BRADY VS PENNINGTON. What about this don't you understand? You and your patsy troll pals always say that the jets are a dink and dunk team that never throws the ball down the field. well i just proved that the jets throw the ball down the field JUST as much as the patsies do.

No you haven't.

are you retarded? the jets and patsies throw within 0.3% of the same % of passes past 10 yards. what the hell else as there to prove?

Even though I'm a Jets' fan, if you REALLY want to prove your point you would post all of the stats...the % of passes 1-10 yards, 10-20, 20-30, etc. Those stats might show the Pats throwing more 30+ yards.

If you're going to argue stats, post them all. Sure, some of the Pats' fans may not do that and will only posts the stats that support their argument. Don't stoop to their level :)

Even though I'm a Jets' fan, if you REALLY want to prove your point you would post all of the stats...the % of passes 1-10 yards, 10-20, 20-30, etc. Those stats might show the Pats throwing more 30+ yards.

If you're going to argue stats, post them all. Sure, some of the Pats' fans may not do that and will only posts the stats that support their argument. Don't stoop to their level :)

Point taken i will post the rest of the stats and the patsies throw more passes over 30 yards but i'm pretty confident that any pass longer then 10 yards isn't a dink or dunk...

Jets

11-20: 83

21-30: 24

30+: 12

Pats

11-20: 71

21-30: 36

30+: 21

By Comparison the 2 best QB's in the NFL (Manning and Palmer) throw only 63% and 65% of their passes shorter then 10 yards.

Point taken i will post the rest of the stats and the patsies throw more passes over 30 yards but i'm pretty confident that any pass longer then 10 yards isn't a dink or dunk...

Jets

11-20: 83

21-30: 24

30+: 12

Pats

11-20: 71

21-30: 36

30+: 21

That proves nothing. Even though it is in the Pats favour.

So why are the Jets 8-6? They have had and easier schedule than the 10-4 Pats.

What the **** does that have to do with anything? You are just like TX you can't have a fact based argument without reverting back to: "JETS SUCK!!!!!!!! PATS RULZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

What the **** does that have to do with anything? You are just like TX you can't have a fact based argument without reverting back to: "JETS SUCK!!!!!!!! PATS RULZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Get a farken life. You are out of you farken mind! You are a big farken crunt mate.

Jets < Pats

WRONG, as usual.

The namecalling starts in post #4, and that post happens to be a post by Mr. madmike.

Troll: You are making way too much sense. Why don't you just go away and become a troll?! Or would that be me? I'm confused.

Who is the troll here?

WRONG, as usual.

The namecalling starts in post #4, and that post happens to be a post by Mr. madmike.

why don't you stay out of this? it has nothing to do with you. This is a carry over from another thread and there is more then enough namecalling going both ways which i didn't start.

Archived