Chad Pennington-NFL Comeback Player of the Year: MERGED

Smizzy

Dear Chad:

May the rosters of every nfl team be filled with guys that have the heart you have shown over the past couple of years. The young kids need people like you to look up to.

And thank you for this fantastic season.

Now go kick some ass in foxboro.

Raffy

namathtux1zw.jpg

+

sockmonkeyey1.jpg

=

pennington_jet.jpg

It's quite clear. And, those idiots who bashed and trashed Chad for 80% of the duration of the Miami game, nope, I don't forgive you. I won't even say what your names are, seeing as it will poison my lips. Unprofessional garbage.

On 12/27/06 :

Chadwick is on 1050 AM (ESPN) radio right now (EST). His voice sounds like velvet. Mr. Suave, cool, relaxed. Nugent was on right before him.

"A lot of people were doubting you, taking shots at you, even during the game..."

"Never judge a man's heart and his work ethic."

From...

1011tf_pennington.jpg

To...

r3604474991.jpg

Yeah, Baby! Unfulfilled destiny, here we come! Look at that countenance. It's fierce!

Glad he won the award, but what did he come back from.. He has a half a arm ,instead he had no arm??? please... He should share that award with the special teams and defense... You wont be throwing the roses at him on sunday when he has 4 picks and a fumble.. :Nuts:

First of all congratulations to Penny...it's a well-deserved award and I hope he won

namathtux1zw.jpg

+

sockmonkeyey1.jpg

=

pennington_jet.jpg

It's quite clear. And, those idiots who bashed and trashed Chad for 80% of the duration of the Miami game, nope, I don't forgive you. I won't even say what your names are, seeing as it will poison my lips. Unprofessional garbage.

On 12/27/06 :

Chadwick is on 1050 AM (ESPN) radio right now (EST). His voice sounds like velvet. Mr. Suave, cool, relaxed. Nugent was on right before him.

"A lot of people were doubting you, taking shots at you, even during the game..."

"Never judge a man's heart and his work ethic."

From...

1011tf_pennington.jpg

To...

r3604474991.jpg

Yeah, Baby! Unfulfilled destiny, here we come! Look at that countenance. It's fierce!

Don't you have to subtract a bottle of Scotch and add an arm and a pair of pantyhose to that?

You really won't forgive me Jeto?

On my knees, Chad without a doubt behind Namath, Todd, and Vinny you are the best Jet QB ever, even better than O'Brien and a top 10 NFL QB with guts and class. You still have to win the job in TC next year.

Don't you have to subtract a bottle of Scotch and add an arm and a pair of pantyhose to that?

You really won't forgive me Jeto?

On my knees, Chad without a doubt behind Namath, Todd, and Vinny you are the best Jet QB ever, even better than O'Brien and a top 10 NFL QB with guts and class. You still have to win the job in TC next year.

Of course I forgive you. But your dirty little secret is out. You inflame me just so I can push your face in. That's OK. As Jets fans we all like that sort of thing. Hehe. I kid because I love. :)

If we make it past NE, you owe me, er, something. Let me think on it. Something that's gonna cost you a lot. New car, maybe. No, YOUR car. Yes, that's it. Snort. I gotta catch a train. Seriously. Using your car to get me to the station will work out nicely in the meanwhile. Great weekend, folks. And may the underdog win!

Archived