More Herm laughs

Preston Howley III

I can't wait until tomorrow. It's gonna be a bloodbath.

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/sports/16378450.htm

see, if herm was a smart man this would be a ruse to keep indy guessing on who will start. but not good old herm, oh no. he said he's starting green and unless trent's ankle is in 19 pieces that's exactly what he will do.

I think Herm is a bad coach but Dungy hasn't distinguished himself in big games either. KC did beat SD this year too, so it could be close. I really don't know how Herm does it, be honest, alot of us on this board thought the Chiefs would be under 500 with him coaching.

I think Herm is a bad coach but Dungy hasn't distinguished himself in big games either. KC did beat SD this year too, so it could be close. I really don't know how Herm does it, be honest, alot of us on this board thought the Chiefs would be under 500 with him coaching.

Doc, let's get down to brass tacks.

Herm has won a total of 2 playoff games. In 6 years.

The Colts are 8-0 at home. The Chiefs are 3-5 on the road. The Colts have beat quite a few teams this year that can run the ball. Herm's gonna feed the ball to Larry 50 times. No matter what. No adjustments. If the Chiefs can score TD's running the ball in the redzone, ok, they got a shot. But red zone defense, particularly against the run, gets an advantage. They don't have to worry about the long ball. If they can shut Larry down once or twice and hold them to a field goal, so what if he gets 150 yards for the day?

Herm should be watching game film of the Texans and Cowboys and figure out how they beat the Colts. But I doubt he did. He was too busy writing his diary and giving interviews.

I almost want to see the Chiefs win tommorow just to see the reaction of this board. :P

Betch Max is rooting for the Chiefs.

Herm = Posts

Indeed.

Why we still talk about Herm is strange in my book. Who gives a flying ****? Unless we're playing Kansas City, who really cares? You as Jets fans shouldn't.

As much as I hate Edwards, I want Kansas City to win tomorrow. KC advancing to the AFC Championship is the only possible way the Jets will host the game. It is a longshot, but a home game against the Chiefs with the Super Bowl on the line? Mangini vs. Edwards? I'd have to say I like our chances there.

Plus, I can never see Peyton Manning fail enough.

I think the Chiefs will win too. The Chiefs will stop Manning more than the Colts will stop LJ (or rather, Manning will self-implode because it's a playoff game, and then go look for someone to blame, this year I think he blames Dungy). It'll be great to have both of that family line out of the playoffs by sunday night.

I think the Chiefs will win too. The Chiefs will stop Manning more than the Colts will stop LJ (or rather, Manning will self-implode because it's a playoff game, and then go look for someone to blame, this year I think he blames Dungy). It'll be great to have both of that family line out of the playoffs by sunday night.

dreamworld. playing herm is just what the doctor ordered for dungy's playoff blues. 9 guys in the colts box. herm unable to comprehend why LJ held to 2.8 ypc, unable to alter game plan, loss.

There are only 2 givens in this game-

Tom Moore and the Lovely Peyton are going to eat the Chiefs' Cover Who alive. Figure Ty "IRA on the way out"Law is good for 5-10 3rd down conversions by himself playing just far enough off for what ever WR he's on to get a first down.

Johnson will get 30+ carries.

Beyond that, who knows? Because these are the 2 worst gameday coaches in the playoffs, and may be in the NFL.

Dungy had the Bucs out&out quit on him vs. the Eagles in a playoff game in 2001.

I don't need to delinate kneeling Hermie, crouching dumbass to this crowd.

Marty Schottenheier has given up Martyball; his two accolytes haven't. Fear of the unknown, lack of creativity, not knowing anything else, what ever. They're idiots the press likes. Access equals love notes.

You won't read anything about those things in any newspaper, which is a disgrace. Kissing the hineys of the Peter Kings, Jason Whitlocks and Gary Meyers of the press will give you cover for a long time.(and apparently it's what Edwards did all week).Rich Kotite and Marty Morninhwheg could both do better, or at least couldn't do worse.

I really have no idea, thoguh I think if the Colts pull their annual offensive explosion in their first playoff game, it will be be a laugher. But it's not a given they can outplay their Dungy defense any more. Dungyw as borugh in to make this defense good, and it still sucks after 4 years. But he's a wonderful humna being, or so we've been told. In fact, based on press reports, thsoe Bucs teams, the ones that played Shawn King over Trent Dilfer and scored 12 points, won a mess of Lombardis. Or so you would think based on ther fawning nonsense you will read either way over thsi weekend.

Because these are the 2 worst gameday coaches in the playoffs, and may be in the NFL.

Exactly, both Herm and Dungy live and die off of their one star player. Their offenses are designed exclusively around one star player, predicated on the assumption that they will aways bring their "A-game".

And when they don't, there is no plan B.

yep and herm completely unable to make any in-game adjustments whatsoever. "you mean they're focusing in on LJ? well i didn't anticipate that....."

Isn't that batsheet crazy? What the eff did Edwards think Dungy would do-allow his only dependable piece of offense to go about his business without tyrying to stop it? No Plan B.

Archived