The Official Home For All The Banned From JI Refugees (6 Threads Merged)

K2C

8,000 posts and you didn't know the drill, yet? When Sean starts one of his boorish, self serving hey look at me threads, the proper ettiquette if you want to stay in good graces is to compel yourself to post some obseqiuous comments, when deep down inside, you would just rather ignore the thread altogether or tell him what you really think and post who gives a flying fck?

It wasn't in his congrats to Jay Mohr thread. It was in a thread that Jay Mohr started himself. Goes to show you his character..h is making plenty of undeserved money yet he reports a 20 year old on a football messageboard. If I had coin like that..you wouldn't find me on the internet on a Saturday night, or any night. I would be banging his new wife..which is what I told him in the first place that got me banned!

Bottom line is..he pays for his "membership"..I do not. It comes down to the almighty dollar.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It wasn't in his congrats to Jay Mohr thread. It was in a thread that Jay Mohr started himself. Goes to show you his character..h is making plenty of undeserved money yet he reports a 20 year old on a football messageboard. If I had coin like that..you wouldn't find me on the internet on a Saturday night, or any night. I would be banging his new wife..which is what I told him in the first place that got me banned!

Bottom line is..he pays for his "membership"..I do not. It comes down to the almighty dollar.

Bro --

I hope you don't think that Jay paid for his membership. There are free memberships to be had. They come with one stipulation -- you can not post on the JN Football Board after you accept one. Sadly this is true.

Anyhow do you think Mohr really reported you? That is kind of funny actually. Adam Sandler is a bigger star so until he reports one of your posts, you really haven't arrived.

:P

Bro --

I hope you don't think that Jay paid for his membership. There are free memberships to be had. They come with one stipulation -- you can not post on the JN Football Board after you accept one. Sadly this is true.

Anyhow do you think Mohr really reported you? That is kind of funny actually. Adam Sandler is a bigger star so until he reports one of your posts, you really haven't arrived.

:P

Honestly...I didn't realize that. Every once in a while you hear some stuff about "board wars" and what not. I remember you guys there..but never knew why you all left. You, Smizzy, GOB, Tom Shane..I couldn't figure out why all of the good posters left all at once. Granted, I was 16 or 17 at the time so I didn't think much of it..do you mind me asking what happened?

It was definately Mohr. He replied in the thread to me by calling me a prick, and to say that to him "in the street". He's a clown. His goofy ass wouldn't survive walking the streets of NYC.

Honestly...I didn't realize that. Every once in a while you hear some stuff about "board wars" and what not. I remember you guys there..but never knew why you all left. You, Smizzy, GOB, Tom Shane..I couldn't figure out why all of the good posters left all at once. Granted, I was 16 or 17 at the time so I didn't think much of it..do you mind me asking what happened?

It was definately Mohr. He replied in the thread to me by calling me a prick, and to say that to him "in the street". He's a clown. His goofy ass wouldn't survive walking the streets of NYC.

The reasons why we left honestly aren't important at this point. What is important is that you are 20 and are able to post here now. We allow very few 16 year olds! :P

Pretty funny though that Mohr posts there and gets riled up by it. Message boards are addicting.

..do you mind me asking what happened?

Gladly. After Herm, JI is my favorite topic. :rl:

P2C, many people here have their own personal reason why they left JI and came here, including myself. But collectively, we all can agree on this-

The JI Premium membership was fronted as a benign, fee-based service to the registered members of JI. But IMO it's entire raison d ter was to provide tribute to Sooth. Their was nothing voluntary about it, it's intention was to brow beat and peer pressure members and guilt trip us all with after all he did for you, it was the least you could do for him. Of course, when some members complained or questioned the motives, or suggested it smacked of elitism, they were ostracised, ridiculed, and brandished with a scarlet letter. A few people were out and out told to leave, and so they did.

bottom line, p2c, you are welcome here and you have to REALLY work at it to get in trouble here.

The reasons why we left honestly aren't important at this point. What is important is that you are 20 and are able to post here now. We allow very few 16 year olds! :P

Pretty funny though that Mohr posts there and gets riled up by it. Message boards are addicting.

What's Jetsrule 128 still doing here then? :Nuts:

Call it what you want but the truth is I had no intention of going back there (as Alk anyway) and posting. Just ruffling his feathers a little.

But why would you go back after they banned you?

The best revenge is to NOT go back when they say you can.

If you go back and they ban you again its sort of like fool me once shame on you,,,

Archived