The Official Home For All The Banned From JI Refugees (6 Threads Merged)

K2C

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It wasn't in his congrats to Jay Mohr thread. It was in a thread that Jay Mohr started himself. Goes to show you his character..h is making plenty of undeserved money yet he reports a 20 year old on a football messageboard. If I had coin like that..you wouldn't find me on the internet on a Saturday night, or any night. I would be banging his new wife..which is what I told him in the first place that got me banned!

Bottom line is..he pays for his "membership"..I do not. It comes down to the almighty dollar.

did you get the a permanent boot, or just a one day timeout?

Was never banned, but didn't go back once I found this place. Cannot fault anyone, even Sooth, from trying to make a buck. But it became his reason for the board to exist. It went from a nice diversion to a a money-making situation, such that his priorities got all fouled up. Bizzarre thing-Jets management today probably is more attuned to what you read here, rpo and con, than the $55 per blatherings of Sooth's partner Canizzaro.

Was never banned, but didn't go back once I found this place. Cannot fault anyone, even Sooth, from trying to make a buck. But it became his reason for the board to exist. It went from a nice diversion to a a money-making situation, such that his priorities got all fouled up. Bizzarre thing-Jets management today probably is more attuned to what you read here, rpo and con, than the $55 per blatherings of Sooth's partner Canizzaro.

Bugg just hit the nail on the head.

This is what JI USED to be. A bunch of Jets fans and a few Pats fans and a Fish fan talking football and beating down on each other.

I don't blame Sooth. If I could make a buck on a webiste like that I would too. It doesn't mean he doesn't love the Jets any less.

Some folks (Like myself) enjoyed it the way it was and it is great that the buys here feel the same way. Talk football, baseball, trash, make fun of each other and enjoy.

You really have to screw up to get yourself banned from here.

I don't blame Sooth. If I could make a buck on a webiste like that I would too. It doesn't mean he doesn't love the Jets any less.

I agree. There is nothing wrong with making a buck, but their is a right way and a wrong way to go about doing it. Sean constantly hit people up for "donations" with PayPal. Which is fine, if he was being honest about "breaking even". But he was making a profit. OK, I guess. Here's where it becomes black and white-

In order to sell advertising and get his press passes, he needed leverage. His only leverage was human capital; the number of hits and traffic on his MB. That got advertisers and Jets Brass attention. Each and every one of us contributed to making that board a success, but once Sean got his press passes and started making thousands of dollars every month, certain people became expendable. If you didn't kiss his *ss, or give him gifts, you became a second class citizen. The "in crowd" actually are a clique that showed up after the site hit the bigtime. But they pushed all the right buttons, I guess.

In the end, the guy is never going to acknowledge any of this, so this will never be resolved. I only continue to harp about it because it amuses me and I know how much it pisses him off.

:Banane43:

I agree. There is nothing wrong with making a buck, but their is a right way and a wrong way to go about doing it. Sean constantly hit people up for "donations" with PayPal. Which is fine, if he was being honest about "breaking even". But he was making a profit. OK, I guess. Here's where it becomes black and white-

In order to sell advertising and get his press passes, he needed leverage. His only leverage was human capital; the number of hits and traffic on his MB. That got advertisers and Jets Brass attention. Each and every one of us contributed to making that board a success, but once Sean got his press passes and started making thousands of dollars every month, certain people became expendable. If you didn't kiss his *ss, or give him gifts, you became a second class citizen. The "in crowd" actually are a clique that showed up after the site hit the bigtime. But they pushed all the right buttons, I guess.

In the end, the guy is never going to acknowledge any of this, so this will never be resolved. I only continue to harp about it because it amuses me and I know how much it pisses him off.

:Banane43:

You are bitter.

If you want to know the trick on getting back on JI while still being banned just do what I did.......Stand next to 124 in a tailgate picture!

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=135324

I'm the guy in red at the back, about 2 feet from Sooth. Oh the irony!

Gainzo take my word 124 can not be missed in any picture- do not mess with that guy

If you want to know the trick on getting back on JI while still being banned just do what I did.......Stand next to 124 in a tailgate picture!

Proof that we can all get along. Time for the silliness to end. (Did I spell silliness right?)

am I the only one or does anybody else HATE tailgate pictures on these boards that NEVER let you know who the Eff you're looking at?

Proof that we can all get along. Time for the silliness to end. (Did I spell silliness right?)

I heard that "JI regulars" and "JN regulars" got along great at the pre-game Jets party at some place called the Picadilly Pub. I think that is great.....and quite frankly I'm starting to think this "border" war is for effect....;) Anyway, JI or JN - who cares. You are all losers.

:P

Gainzo take my word 124 can not be missed in any picture- do not mess with that guy

I heard that "JI regulars" and "JN regulars" got along great at the pre-game Jets party at some place called the Picadilly Pub. I think that is great.....and quite frankly I'm starting to think this "border" war is for effect....;) Anyway, JI or JN - who cares. You are all losers.

We really did. We all had a great time and didn't even talk about the board issues at all.. just about our Jets and how the loudmouth idiot Patriot fans at the end of the bar needed to jump off a cliff.:)

We really did. We all had a great time and didn't even talk about the board issues at all.. just about our Jets and how the loudmouth idiot Patriot fans at the end of the bar needed to jump off a cliff.:)

I agree. 100%. The border war is stupid. Let's just sit back and let Moses have his fun now, lol.

But really we are losers. And that is what needs to unite us.

Archived