The Official Home For All The Banned From JI Refugees (6 Threads Merged)

K2C

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol:

Remember when Tom Shane asked to be un-banned and it was actually granted? That thread was priceless.

Yeah, I remember that. Sooth thought he could somehow stick it to Max by bringing TS back. Boy did that backfire.

Penny2Coles- Some no talent actor ran to the higher ups after I told him he should be nailing his wife

OH shiit-was that you telling him he should be painting his new wife's nice t!ts P2C?-that was a good one-it even offended me

In all seriousness -- we have never encouraged people getting banned anywhere else. Seriously running these sites is a lot of work and when people try to make it harder, well, it sucks.

So please don't try to get banned. No need to. Just stay here and talk to us! :Typotux:

I hear you, Max. And thanks for running this site. It really is great. I was not necessarily serious about getting banned over there. I just felt out of place seeing that everyone here seemed to be banned.

Although... the thought of running into Sooth while wearing a t-shirt that proudly displays "I GOT BANNED FROM JI" makes me giggle.

Let me tell you SOMETHING you young little punk. I am 37 years old. I was 17 and listened to the Beastie Boys on a cassette. MY GENERATION paved the way. RUN DMC as well.

We accepted them. Bought their music. Unlike you MP3 stealing kids today! :P

It's all good max, i am not far behind at 30, lol. And I had Paul's Boutique on tape, but Licensed to Ill was my first CD ever. Second was Michael Jackson's Bad, but whatever, i was a mixed up 3rd grader who watched too much MTV and had no older brothers to teach me better.

I hear you, Max. And thanks for running this site. It really is great. I was not necessarily serious about getting banned over there. I just felt out of place seeing that everyone here seemed to be banned.

I know what ya mean 16G-it's like sitting at the same table with the kids in leather jackets at lunch...they tolerate you but you know and they know you're not really one of them

OH shiit-was that you telling him he should be painting his new wife's nice t!ts P2C?-that was a good one-it even offended me

lol..I didn't put it like that..I just asked him why he wasn't banging his new wife.

I infiltrated JI headquarters, crawled through mountains of Ho-Ho wrappers and empty syrup containers, and was caught spraypainting "Sooth is a hypocrite" on the wall.

Luckily, it was Limo who caught me, so I outran her easily.

Yeah, I remember that. Sooth thought he could somehow stick it to Max by bringing TS back. Boy did that backfire.

Oh how sweet that was. The best was sooth's 400 page thread welcoming him back only to show up with egg on his face around page 140.

:rl: :rl: Bwa-HAHAHAHAHAHA :rl: :rl:

:lol:

Remember when Tom Shane asked to be un-banned and it was actually granted? That thread was priceless.

One of me got banned because of that thread.

I was just wondering where Tom was, and posted a picture of Wayne's World.

Fished In!!!

Archived