The Official Home For All The Banned From JI Refugees (6 Threads Merged)

K2C

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately, I did not get to go out with a bang.

I didn't go there for months, then the next time I went there, I noticed I was banned. Apparently, it was something I said over here.

So, hey, 16G, you may get banned just for making this topic!

Everytime I read one of her posts, I think of Archie cartoons and other bubblegum crap like the 1910 Fruitgum Company.

The JI recommendation, I saw it as an act of mercy...besides we were about to lose some of our favorite female posters

SFJ is a great poster..nobody ruffles his feathers..except for..eerr..well..nevermind :lol:

strangely enough the thing that used to piss me off the most were the "Florida posters" comments-especially since I'm from New Jersey and all...

In all seriousness -- we have never encouraged people getting banned anywhere else. Seriously running these sites is a lot of work and when people try to make it harder, well, it sucks.

So please don't try to get banned. No need to. Just stay here and talk to us! :Typotux:

The JI recommendation, I saw it as an act of mercy...besides we were about to lose some of our favorite female posters

Tabor wasn't going to leave. She just likes to complain. But don't take Tabor seriously.

Shes got a gold tooth you know shes hardcore

Shell show you a good time then shell show you the door

Break up with your girl it ended in tears

Vincent van gogh and mail that ear

I call her in the middle of the night when Im drinking

The phone booth on the corner is damp and its stinking

She said come on over it was me that she missed

I threw that trash can through her window cause you know I got dissed

haha, B Boys fan Maxxx? How old are you anyway dude?

Let me tell you SOMETHING you young little punk. I am 37 years old. I was 17 and listened to the Beastie Boys on a cassette. MY GENERATION paved the way. RUN DMC as well.

We accepted them. Bought their music. Unlike you MP3 stealing kids today! :P

Archived