know what John?? All in All it was cheaper dating

Hookers!! With his Wife it's always if I do this

what do I get??? [-X:mrgreen:

Actually Stormy it's really a Woman thing!! My

Buddy who married one of my Ex Dancers said;You

know what John?? All in All it was cheaper dating

Hookers!! With his Wife it's always if I do this

what do I get??? [-X:mrgreen:

Your friend must be an idiot to marry a gold digger then.

You've got to catch a woman who makes her own money, honey.

It's not all Jewish people... just GG... :lol:

OY!!! thanks a lot SS19! :shock: i thought you'd be on my side ;) the funny thing is i am rare int hte fact that i HATE to shop... would much rather hang out and watch a game...;) HATE going to the mall :lol:

Your friend must be an idiot to marry a gold digger then.

You've got to catch a woman who makes her own money, honey.

Actually I agree with you! I love intelligent

Independant Women with a Great sense of Humor!

His Wife to me was a typical Bimbo!! He went

just for the Looks and Body! Which to me is

like a Vette with no engine or drive train! :wink:

OY!!! thanks a lot SS19! :shock: i thought you'd be on my side ;) the funny thing is i am rare int hte fact that i HATE to shop... would much rather hang out and watch a game...;) HATE going to the mall :lol:

Hey now, hey now... I'm on your side, but I had to tease a lil bit. I can't go on teasing VG all the time, now can I? Y'all might get jealous :wink:

Hey, let's bring it all back home to TomShane....I wanted him in the worst way on Saturday...which, I could tell from the way he handled himself, would have been exactly what I would have gotten! I love him so much it flys in the face of all that is pure and holy!!! But it was difficult to manuever, you know, with Maxxie crying in the Onion dip on the other corner of the bar, whimpering softly, "I thought I would be the one they would pole...er, poll...I really am popular, right? Right?" Plus, TS says I have "Ripping Guns" so I am going to be his biiii-attttch forever!

Tom's the only love for me...and his brother, too...!

Ohhh, Ben, his name is "Mike"...like in that old Salt 'n Pepa song..."My Mike sounds nie/Check one/My Mike sounds nice/Check two..."

Hey, was any of this outloud??? You guys didn't hear any of this, did you???

Hey, let's bring it all back home to TomShane....I wanted him in the worst way on Saturday...which, I could tell from the way he handled himself, would have been exactly what I would have gotten! I love him so much it flys in the face of all that is pure and holy!!! But it was difficult to manuever, you know, with Maxxie crying in the Onion dip on the other corner of the bar, whimpering softly, "I thought I would be the one they would pole...er, poll...I really am popular, right? Right?" Plus, TS says I have "Ripping Guns" so I am going to be his biiii-attttch forever!

Ohhh, Ben, his name is "Mike"...like in that old Salt 'n Pepa song..."My Mike sounds nie/Check one/My Mike sounds nice/Check two..."

Yes it was out loud dear HJ!

are you going to invite us all to the committement ceremony...i do think you will make a handsome couple.. :D.... maybe we should change it to the Happy Jack / TomShane thread... will you become Happy Jack Shane or will TomShane become Happy Tomshane?

oh good lord wait till GGG finds out :shock:

Yes it was out loud dear HJ!

are you going to invite us all to the committement ceremony...i do think you will make a handsome couple.. :D.... maybe we should change it to the Happy Jack / TomShane thread... will you become Happy Jack Shane or will TomShane become Happy Tomshane?

oh good lord wait till GGG finds out :shock:

Just make sure it's not in Texas.... I think you can be killed for doing that type of stuff there, now.... or that's what the Daily show said. Their news is better than CNN, which is quite sad. But, on the serious note, homosexual or bisexual people aren't allowed to adopt kids in Texas now. Watch the Daily show at 11:30 tonight, the segment called Gaywatch... Jon Stewart was on fire.

Who is Tom Shane?????

He's a diamond dealer, I think.

http://www.shaneco.com/about/history.asp

tom_shane.jpg

Welcome to Shane Co.

For three generations, our customers have experienced a standard of excellence unique in the jewelry industry today. Shane Co. is well known for providing an outstanding selection of quality jewelry, courteous and professional service, and superb value for our customers.

You can buy at Shane Co. with complete confidence because I personally guarantee the quality, workmanship and value of everything we sell.

We have made every effort to ensure that you enjoy shopping with us today. If we fail to meet your expectations or you are dissatisfied in any way, feel free to call my office at (800) 878-8218.

Sincerely,

Tom Shane

Chief Executive Officer

Shane Co.

tom_shane_sig.gif

NOTHING like dumping MAX like a HOT potato...opps ... you two timing round boy!

thats Grenn Gals dept.

Yeah, I usually don't leave home without GreenGal...she is my consultant on all things thread-wise...

Bren, you know I love you like a wel...very loved thing...but did you just call me "Round Boy?" Hurl my own ivectives back at me in error? Beside you and I, there is one person who understands that that is in fact Dropping the "S" Bomb...oh, no, you didn't!!!!!!

Surely, there must be a mistake...you must be all caught up in TS's brother Jimmy and slipped up...

Yeah, I usually don't leave home without GreenGal...she is my consultant on all things thread-wise...

Bren, you know I love you like a wel...very loved thing...but did you just call me "Round Boy?" Hurl my own ivectives back at me in error? Beside you and I, there is one person who understands that that is in fact Dropping the "S" Bomb...oh, no, you didn't!!!!!!

Surely, there must be a mistake...you must be all caught up in TS's brother Jimmy and slipped up...

MY BAD :oops:

Guys this vote is close. Don't make me spell out what I will do if TomShane wins this thing.

It won't be fun. For any of us.

VOTE NO.

Maxman you need to recruit Joe Willie and his wife here to vote- those would be definite no votes!

Maxman you need to recruit Joe Willie and his wife here to vote- those would be definite no votes!

Namath posts here all the time. He asked me not to say anything. But you guys are all friends. He uses the name:

Patsfantx

It kind of explains all the Chad bashing anyway.

Archived