2007 NEW MOCK DRAFT

Pragmatic Bus

(when u guys criticize my picks tell us who would u rather pick and give a good reason why.)

2007 NFL MOCK DRAFT

ROUND 1

Oakland RaidersJeMarcus Russell QB LSU

Detroit LionsBrady Quin QB Notre Dame

Cleveland BrownsJamaal Anderson DE Arkansas

Tampa Bay BuccaneersAlan Branch DT Michigan

Arizona CardinalsJoe Thomas OT Wisconsin

Washington RedskinsGaines Adam DE Clemson

Minnesota VikingsCalvin Johnson WR GT

Houston TexansLeon Hall CB Michigam

Miami DolphinsLaron Landry DB LSU

Atlanta FalconsAdrian Peterson RB Oklahoma

San Fransisco 49ersMarcus Mccauley CB Fresno

Buffalo BillsJeff Samardzija WR Notre Dame

St. Louis RamsMicheal Griffin DB Texas

Carolina PanthersDwayne Jarrett WR USC

Pittsburgh SteelersDarrelle Revis CB Pitt

Geen Bay PackersMarshawn Lynch RB Cal

Jacksonville JaguarsLevi Brown OT Penn St

Cincinatti BengalsQuinn Pit**** DT Ohio St

Tennessee TitansSidney Rice WR South Carolina

Denver BroncosAmobi Okoye DT Louisville

Newyork Giants Reggie Nelson DB Florida

Dallas CowboysTony Ugoh OT Arkansas

Kansas City ChiefsQuentin Moses DE Georgia

Newyork JETS Adam Carriker DE Nebraska

Seattle Seahawks (NE)Anthony Spencer DE/OLB Purdue

Neworleans SaintsBuster Davis LB Florida St

Philadephia EaglesSam Baker OT USC

New England PatriotsTed Ginn Jr WR Ohio St

Indianapolis ColtsPaul Posluszny OLB Penn St

Chicago BearsGlenn Dorsey DT LSU

Baltimore RavensJustin Blalock OG Texas

San Diego ChargersRobert Meahem WR Tennessee

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROUND 2

Detroit LionsLamarr Woodley DE Michigan

Cleveland BrownsMarshal Yanda OT Iowa

Tampa Bay BuccaneersLawrence Timmons LB Florida St

Arizona CardinalsRyan Kalil C USC

Washington Redskins (NYJ)Ray Mcdonald DE/OLB Florida

Minnesota VikingsZach Miller TE Arizona St

Houston TexansCharles Johnson DE Georgia

Miami DolphinsRufus Alexander LB Oklahoma

Atlanta FalconsDwayne Bowe WR LSU

San Fransisco 49ersAaron Ross CB Texas

Buffalo BillsSamson Satele C Hawaii

St. Louis RamsDemarcus Tyler DT North Carolina

Carolina PanthersPatrick Willis LB Mississippi

Pittsburgh SteelersH.B. Blades LB Pitt

Geen Bay PackersKareem Brown DT Miami Fl

Jacksonville JaguarsEarl Everette LB Florida

Cincinatti BengalsLouis Leonard NT Fresno St

Tennessee TitansBen Grubbs OG Auburn

Denver BroncosJosh Beekman OG Boston Col

Newyork Giants Tim Duckworth OG Auburn

Dallas CowboysLeroy Harris C North Carolina St

Kansas City ChiefsDesmond Bishop LB Cal

Newyork JETS Brandon Mebane NT Cal

Seattle SeahawksFred Bennett CB South Carolina

Neworleans SaintsDaymeion Hughes CB Cal

Philadephia EaglesStewart Bradley LB Nebraska

New England PatriotsBaraka Atkins DE Miami Fl

Indianapolis ColtsTim Crowder DL Texas

Chicago BearsJoe Newton TE Oregan St

Baltimore RavensBrian Leonard FB Rutgers

San Diego ChargersBrandon Meriweather DB Miami Fl

Oakland Raiders Kenny Irons RB Auburn

Now before you guys start killing me on this. let me explain. a lot of hours of reasoning thinkin and research went over this. but i did it by my self on exel.

so if something is missing if you disagree on something just ask me the Qs and i'll try to explain my point of view. please do not be rude in making you comments

I don't know about taking Carriker and McDonald. I'm pretty sure McDonald's a DE/DT not DE/OLB and we don't need two 3-4 ends right now. I'd rather take Spencer in the 1st then McDonald cause I don't think Carriker's worth a 1st rounder at this point. I really don't think Mebane could play NT. He's pretty undersized at less than 300lbs and he gets overwhelmed by bigger blockers. He's more of a penetrator. 3 defensive lineman with our first 3 picks is a little unnecesssary.

Mediocore draft but we could do much better than that IMO.

I don't know about taking Carriker and McDonald. I'm pretty sure McDonald's a DE/DT not DE/OLB and we don't need two 3-4 ends right now. I'd rather take Spencer in the 1st then McDonald cause I don't think Carriker's worth a 1st rounder at this point. I really don't think Mebane could play NT. He's pretty undersized at less than 300lbs and he gets overwhelmed by bigger blockers. He's more of a penetrator. 3 defensive lineman with our first 3 picks is a little unnecesssary.

Mediocore draft but we could do much better than that IMO.

nice take on it but. if bryan thomas can play OLB mcdonald deffinately can he is much more faster. carriker is rated top 3-4 DE in all of the boards and he is so good he can go to NT DT and Drop in coverage in zone blitz. taking spencer at where we pick would be an equal reach as we reached for schlegal. mebane is will be the top rated NT where we pick in the second round and if you ask draft experts some have him as top rated NT. and he is not undersized at all. he can rush the passer and stop the run great combination of strength and speed. in addition they are all captains on there teams. leadership and intangibles thats what mangini likes

There is no way we go DLine with our first 3 picks. No chance. We need to improve on the right side of the OLine and we need a RB as well. If we even go defense with our first 3 picks there will be a Cornerback in there.

There is no way we go DLine with our first 3 picks. No chance. We need to improve on the right side of the OLine and we need a RB as well. If we even go defense with our first 3 picks there will be a Cornerback in there.

I agree, pretty much. Unless when the Jets pick, the BPA is a defensive lineman, there's no way they take three in a row. I figure they take some offensive skill position in the first three rounds, and an offensive lineman. I think they'll get their corner and defensive help in FA. They can get their big NT (Sands), their big play CD (Samuel or Clements), and the edge pass rusher or the other inside backer for the 3/4 (Briggs and Thomas).

Though, if he's avalible when the Jets pick, it wouldn't suprise me if they take Lamar Woodley. Just cause Michigan shat the bed, doesn't mean he's not any less of a prospect. He had a hell of a year, and he's a tweener. Mostly, he's just an edge rusher, a playmaker, and that's what the Jets need on the outside.

nice take on it but. if bryan thomas can play OLB mcdonald deffinately can he is much more faster. carriker is rated top 3-4 DE in all of the boards and he is so good he can go to NT DT and Drop in coverage in zone blitz. taking spencer at where we pick would be an equal reach as we reached for schlegal. mebane is will be the top rated NT where we pick in the second round and if you ask draft experts some have him as top rated NT. and he is not undersized at all. he can rush the passer and stop the run great combination of strength and speed. in addition they are all captains on there teams. leadership and intangibles thats what mangini likes

McDonld is no where near as fast as Thomas. Thomas ran something like a 4.4 40 and McDolald would be hard pressed to run a 4.7 and I'd be very impressed if he did. Also McDonald weighs about 280lbs where Thomas is around 265 I believe. McDonald is a DT/DE tweener and he played both positions in College. Thomas never played DT in college. McDonald is not a OLB prospect in the 3-4 he's a DE prospect.

I do think he would be a good pick though because he is very quick and explosive from what I've read and could be a very good DE in the 3-4. He is also very strong and as you said has great intangibles. I just think its either him or Carriker cause we're not cutting or benching Ellis. I think I actually might like McDonald a little more than Carriker cause he doesn't seem to have as much trouble holding at the point of attack.

Spencer is no where near the reach that Schegel was and some are even projecting him to go in the 1st round after workouts. He has great speed and could be a very good 3-4 OLB. He can drop into coverage and is fairly solid against the run for his size. He might be a slight reach in the late 1st but please don't compare him to Schegel, he has very good upside. And I should've said Woodley or Spencer my bad I thought you had him going earlier.

I know Mebane is strong and has great intangables but I don't really think he's a great NT prospect and he might be a reach where you have us taking him. I don't like hearing that he struggles with big blockers. I don't want someone who's a little undersized for a 4-3 DT playing NT for us.

Again as I've already said 3 defensive lineman with our first 3 picks is overkill. The d-line is our biggest need but we do have others also.

New here.

Looks good, but I have some problems.

I think we can get carriker with our early second rounder .

With the first pick we get the pass rusher (spencer, woodley) we need, then we get kimos replacement. ( carriker)

Some other things, if buffalo does indeed take wide reciever Isnt dwayne jarrett the better reciever ?

Overral, seems cool though. Good work

O , yeah Are you doing this draft with the impression weve signed a running back already, or do you expect us to get a runningback later in the draft ?

Otherwise , id be pretty upset if we didnt get a franchise back somewhere in the second round .

I agree, pretty much. Unless when the Jets pick, the BPA is a defensive lineman, there's no way they take three in a row. I figure they take some offensive skill position in the first three rounds, and an offensive lineman. I think they'll get their corner and defensive help in FA. They can get their big NT (Sands), their big play CD (Samuel or Clements), and the edge pass rusher or the other inside backer for the 3/4 (Briggs and Thomas).

Though, if he's avalible when the Jets pick, it wouldn't suprise me if they take Lamar Woodley. Just cause Michigan shat the bed, doesn't mean he's not any less of a prospect. He had a hell of a year, and he's a tweener. Mostly, he's just an edge rusher, a playmaker, and that's what the Jets need on the outside.

adam is the best player available at first pick, mcdonald is a pass rusher he is average against the run. and bryan thomas is 276lb. mcdonald can lose weight. and dont give me combine numbers. u all know they dont matter much. if jets dont pick adam with the first he will be picked by New england with there first pick. i know some of you have been going to those bogus mock draft sites that dont even have the draft order right. before you pass any other coments bring to my knowledge who would they pick and why would they pick him.

New here.

Looks good, but I have some problems.

I think we can get carriker with our early second rounder .

With the first pick we get the pass rusher (spencer, woodley) we need, then we get kimos replacement. ( carriker)

Some other things, if buffalo does indeed take wide reciever Isnt dwayne jarrett the better reciever ?

Overral, seems cool though. Good work

O , yeah Are you doing this draft with the impression weve signed a running back already, or do you expect us to get a runningback later in the draft ?

Otherwise , id be pretty upset if we didnt get a franchise back somewhere in the second round .

cariker would not be available in second round. new england has two picks after us they will definately pick him up. buffallo will pick the best wr which ever there high on. it doesnt matter i have dwayne jarret a little below the others.

tanenbaum is known for having the roster set up before the draft. jets will be really active in free agency.

there are no trades in this mock drafts but if adrian falls a little look for jets to package some picks and players to get to him. also they can trade there 3rd round to go higher if micheal bush appears in early third round. micheal bush is a big back reminds me a lot of shaun alexander.

adam is the best player available at first pick, mcdonald is a pass rusher he is average against the run. and bryan thomas is 276lb. mcdonald can lose weight. and dont give me combine numbers. u all know they dont matter much. if jets dont pick adam with the first he will be picked by New england with there first pick. i know some of you have been going to those bogus mock draft sites that dont even have the draft order right. before you pass any other coments bring to my knowledge who would they pick and why would they pick him.

Again McDonald was a defensive tackle for most of his Florida career. He's only really played DE for a year since he was injured most of his junior season. He would be best suited to play end in the 3-4 and that plays to his strengths. He's not a OLB. He's a DT/DE tweener. Thomas is listed at 266lbs and McDonald is listed at 280lbs, again he is not faster than him but I wouldn't expect him to be at his position. Why would you ask a DT to loose weight to try an play linebacker when he's already suited just fine for being a DE.

Woodley or Spencer would be better picks if we could get McDonald in the 2nd round. They are the pass rushing OLBs for our system and could be very successful in it.

Again McDonald was a defensive tackle for most of his Florida career. He's only really played DE for a year since he was injured most of his junior season. He would be best suited to play end in the 3-4 and that plays to his strengths. He's not a OLB. He's a DT/DE tweener. Thomas is listed at 266lbs and McDonald is listed at 280lbs, again he is not faster than him but I wouldn't expect him to be at his position. Why would you ask a DT to loose weight to try an play linebacker when he's already suited just fine for being a DE.

Woodley or Spencer would be better picks if we could get McDonald in the 2nd round. They are the pass rushing OLBs for our system and could be very successful in it.

at 6-3 280 lb he is undersized for 3-4 DE he would need to gain 10-15 lbs to be an efective 3-4 DE and he is more of a 4-3 DE pass rusher like OSI Umenyura (i dont know the right spelling). he did play DT but that doesnot mean squat in nfl. he is more of a pass rusher. and about bryan thomas, last year he was listed at 270+ and he had to lose weight to get into the OLB role. in adition to all of that you can never go wrong with more pass rushers. they are a premium in nfl.

remember o-linemen average 310lb+ in nfl

at 6-3 280 lb he is undersized for 3-4 DE he would need to gain 10-15 lbs to be an efective 3-4 DE and he is more of a 4-3 DE pass rusher like OSI Umenyura (i dont know the right spelling). he did play DT but that doesnot mean squat in nfl. he is more of a pass rusher. and about bryan thomas, last year he was listed at 270+ and he had to lose weight to get into the OLB role. in adition to all of that you can never go wrong with more pass rushers. they are a premium in nfl.

remember o-linemen average 310lb+ in nfl

That's exactly what Herm said when he wasted a first round pick on Thomas with Ellis and Abraham already here. College pass rushers are not always NFL pass rushers.

That's exactly what Herm said when he wasted a first round pick on Thomas with Ellis and Abraham already here. College pass rushers are not always NFL pass rushers.

well he didn't wasted that pick because he had a sussecfull year in the 3-4 in mangini's defence and they signed him to a new conttract. get your facts straight before u pass a coment like that

(when u guys criticize my picks tell us who would u rather pick and give a good reason why.)

2007 NFL MOCK DRAFT

ROUND 1

Oakland RaidersJeMarcus Russell QB LSU

Detroit LionsBrady Quin QB Notre Dame

Cleveland BrownsJamaal Anderson DE Arkansas

Tampa Bay BuccaneersAlan Branch DT Michigan

Arizona CardinalsJoe Thomas OT Wisconsin

Washington RedskinsGaines Adam DE Clemson

Minnesota VikingsCalvin Johnson WR GT

Houston TexansLeon Hall CB Michigam

Miami DolphinsLaron Landry DB LSU

Atlanta FalconsAdrian Peterson RB Oklahoma