Ooh isn't that Tom Brady GREAT?

SoFlaJets

Don't you wish WE had a QB like him Jets fans instead of a Noodle Armed popgun shooting guy like Chad? Brady? The guy threw 3 INTs yesterday and had 3 others dropped-he could have come out of that game with 6 interceptions SIX!!! What would all the Chad-hating Jets fans have said about OUR guy if he had a game like that and still managed to get out of there with a win?

You guys would have found some reasoning in your minds that it wasn't because of Chad it was a "team effort" win.You know it and I know it...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't you wish WE had a QB like him Jets fans instead of a Noodle Armed popgun shooting guy like Chad? Brady? The guy threw 3 INTs yesterday and had 3 others dropped-he could have come out of that game with 6 interceptions SIX!!! What would all the Chad-hating Jets fans have said about OUR guy if he had a game like that and still managed to get out of there with a win?

You guys would have found some reasoning in your minds that it wasn't because of Chad it was a "team effort" win.You know it and I know it...

You walked right into rhis one, so you deserve to look like an ass. Here's why-Chad has a 3 int game, you can rest assured the tent is packed up and we're going home. If Chad has a bad game early on it's almost automatic that hehas a bad game throughout. Rarely does he bounce back mid game. It's written all over his face when he's not playing well. Tom Brady had a horrible game. Played pretty pathetically for 3.5 quarters. But the difference between Brady and pennington is when the chips were on the line, he drove them right down the field for the game tying TD and the game winning FG. That, my friend, is the difference between Tom Btrady and Chad pennington.

You walked right into rhis one, so you deserve to look like an ass. Here's why-Chad has a 3 int game, you can rest assured the tent is packed up and we're going home. If Chad has a bad game early on it's almost automatic that hehas a bad game throughout. Rarely does he bounce back mid game. It's written all over his face when he's not playing well. Tom Brady had a horrible game. Played pretty pathetically for 3.5 quarters. But the difference between Brady and pennington is when the chips were on the line, he drove them right down the field for the game tying TD and the game winning FG. That, my friend, is the difference between Tom Btrady and Chad pennington.

Very well said, pretty much exactly what I was going to say.

Brady was picked off on the drive for the game tying score. He was given a 2nd oppurtunity in which he cashed in on.

Brady was picked off on the drive for the game tying score. He was given a 2nd oppurtunity in which he cashed in on.

Sure he got lucky. But is there a QB in the NFL you'd rather have besides Brady when your team is down a TD with little time remaining? Are we really sitting here comparing Penny to Brady? Am I the onoly one who can see how ludicrous this argument is?

Thank you for saying that,I almost broke my fingers reaching for the keyboard.A little luck,he's got it.

Agree. Congrats for him on taking advantage but bashing Chad by saying Brady drove right down the field is garbage.

Brady was picked off and the game should have been over right then and there.

Sure he got lucky. But is there a QB in the NFL you'd rather have besides Brady when your team is down a TD with little time remaining? Are we really sitting here comparing Penny to Brady? Am I the onoly one who can see how ludicrous this argument is?

No ... I love Brady and he is the best but let's not invent that he drove right down the field to serve your Chad bashing agenda.

No ... I love Brady and he is the best but let's not invent that he drove right down the field to serve your Chad bashing agenda.

Chad bashing agenda? The original poster was actually trying to say Pennington is just as good as Brady based on Brady's poor performance againstc SD. Reread my 1st post in this and tell me what you actually disagree with.

exactly,GS. It's pure politics.If it were Chad we would focus on the INT and his luck.It's Brady so we focus on making the most of his 2nd chance.

I got an idea. Why don't we just leave Chad out of it.WE DON'T KNOW what he would have done.Please don't tell me that if Chad were put in exactly that same position at the end of the game,he couldn't go get the score,ON THE FIRST TRY.

PLEASE,don't tell me that because it's BS.of course he could and probably would.

PS

with all that said,I'm still intriqued by the draft report on KC. lol

exactly,GS. It's pure politics.If it were Chad we would focus on the INT and his luck.It's Brady so we focus on making the most of his 2nd chance.

I got an idea. Why don't we just leave Chad out of it.WE DON'T KNOW what he would have done.Please don't tell me that if Chad were put in exactly that same position at the end of the game,he couldn't go get the score,ON THE FIRST TRY.

PLEASE,don't tell me that because it's BS.of course he could and probably would.

PS

with all that said,I'm still intriqued by the draft report on KC. lol

Please show me a time when he has mehl. When has Chad, down by a TD late in the 4th quarter, driven the team down the field to tie the game and then go on to win it>?

Chad bashing agenda? The original poster was actually trying to say Pennington is just as good as Brady based on Brady's poor performance againstc SD. Reread my 1st post in this and tell me what you actually disagree with.

But the difference between Brady and pennington is when the chips were on the line, he drove them right down the field for the game tying TD and the game winning FG.

That did not happen. Agree we should not be comparing the two QB's and I by no means ever would. Brady is the best.

The thread starter I believe is sarcastically pointing out how some of our fanbase would have had a problem with Pennington having the same day as Brady did yesterday, win or lose.....you know the ole 2004 miracle in SD posts that are applied to Pennington as opposed to giving him credit for playing well in that game.

Please show me a time when he has mehl. When has Chad, down by a TD late in the 4th quarter, driven the team down the field to tie the game and then go on to win it>?

I don't have too good of a memory due to the sustained cannabis intake over 20+ years but I remember him driving down the field at Miami on christmas to win.

I don't know and I'm not saying he's Brady or Montana or elway,but there is absolutely no reason why he couldn't do it last night under exactly the same circumstances.And by the way I think this is what's giving Gimme Shelter and I problems:

BRADY DIDN'T DO IT!!He got picked off!!

But the difference between Brady and pennington is when the chips were on the line, he drove them right down the field for the game tying TD and the game winning FG.

That did not happen. Agree we should not be comparing the two QB's and I by no means ever would. Brady is the best.

The thread starter I believe is sarcastically pointing out how some of our fanbase would have had a problem with Pennington having the same day as Brady did yesterday, win or lose.....you know the ole 2004 miracle in SD posts that are applied to Pennington as opposed to giving him credit for playing well in that game.

being the ass that he is Boozer walked right into it-GS saw EXACTLY what I was trying to say about how so many so-called Jets fans DO have an agenda and WOULD look FIRST to any negative that Chad does but on the other hand will look at any positive Brady does. Boozer and his ilk would have immediately focused on the other 3 passes that should have been intercepted.Brady didn't win that game as much as San Diego gave it away.

Sorry I am far from the biggest Chad supporter (unless EM tells me 2)

1) Cindy played like crap for 75% of game, should have picked on 1st series

of game and at least 2 other times, the game tying drive was a joke and is

not on Cindy, the game was over after that floater to Mccree.. over.

Even Simms was befuddled, 2 of the ugliest drives he has ever seen.

Bottom Line is the Bolts giftwrapped the Pukes the game.

It was like a burglar being caught red-handed by the homeowner and the homeowner not only makes him a cup of coffee, but leads him to the Picasso's

and silverware and then gives him a ride to his car!

You will never know, because he will never get you that far.

You will never know, because he will never get you that far.

yea just like he'll NEVER beat the Patriots right? I seem to recall a game at Foxboro in November...but some of you Pats fans are famous for making pronouncements that are all well and good except when they are proved to be wrong...again-Tex was famous for this kind of crap here

yea just like he'll NEVER beat the Patriots right? I seem to recall a game at Foxboro in November...but some of you Pats fans are famous for making pronouncements that are all well and good except when they are proved to be wrong...again-Tex was famous for this kind of crap here

Well, unless the Jets quickly do a 2002 Ravens impression, Chad will probably be long gone before you challenge the Patriots.

Well, unless the Jets quickly do a 2002 Ravens impression, Chad will probably be long gone before you challenge the Patriots.

I like how you STEAL a game you have no business winning and all of a sudden everyone forgets how many holes the patsys have showed this year.

That's a fact huh?

What a freakin' dumbass

37-16

I like how you STEAL a game you have no business winning and all of a sudden everyone forgets how many holes the patsys have showed this year.

And your point? Please show me a team in the playoffs without a hole? They might be the turd that needs the most polishing, but they all are turds in one way or another.

And your point? Please show me a team in the playoffs without a hole? They might be the turd that needs the most polishing, but they all are turds in one way or another.

The talent gap between the chargers and the patsies was HUGE. And any non-homer fan watching that game saw it. They DOMINATED the line on both sides.

Week 1 2006, clutch TD pass to Baker....

Comparing Chad to Brady is stupid though.... Id make that trade in a heartbeat.

The talent gap between the chargers and the patsies was HUGE. And any non-homer fan watching that game saw it. They DOMINATED the line on both sides.

Huge? No.

Are the Chargers better? In some respects, yes, but in others, no.

I have no problem admitting the Patriots got lucky. I slept just as well last night as I did last week. In the end, when the Patriots had to, they made plays. The Chargers did not.

Huge? No.

I have no problem admitting the Patriots got lucky. I slept just as well last night as I did last week. In the end, when the Patriots had to, they made plays. The Chargers did not.

You don't fall into the non-homer category... And of course you slept well because thats how your used to winning.

Huge? No.

Pats were better in ONE area yesterday and that was QB.

Anyone could see that.

Were you even watching?

Brady threw the ball 51 times.

He WAS their offense.

And their offense was the reason they put up more points.

Brady captained it.

Regardless of the picks.

And their offense was PUTRID most of the game. They only had a chance to win because the chargers made a million mistakes.

Pats were better in ONE area yesterday and that was QB.

Anyone could see that.

Were you even watching?

FG kicker also. ;)

You don't fall into the non-homer category... And of course you slept well because thats how your used to winning.

I have homer tendencies, just like every other fan.

it just goes to show that brady needs his teamates iv"e been saying it since he took over for them..and i am taking anything away for him but he should thank every player on his team and coaches cause if it wasn"t for them he"d suck...put him on any other team and he wouldn"t be as good...

Archived