Scary NYJ Video

DonCorleone

Thanks alot I really needed to hear the name Johnny Lam Jones once more before I die. Whats next Rich Kotite, Lou Holtz...?

In that case.

One day, and that day may never come. I might call upon you to do me a service. Until then consider this a gift on the day of somebody's daughter's wedding.

You owe me pal.

:)

Damn what a trip down dummy lane for us, but I will say if I had to sit there and watch them do all those dumb thing I wish that video would have been one year longer. I know you guys remember the 96 draft.

And the New York Jets take WR Keyshawn Johnson

CHRIS BERMAN:" AND THE JETS JUST WON THE SUPER BOWL!!!!"

ANYONE REMEMBER THAT?

Damn what a trip down dummy lane for us, but I will say if I had to sit there and watch them do all those dumb thing I wish that video would have been one year longer. I know you guys remember the 96 draft.

And the New York Jets take WR Keyshawn Johnson

CHRIS BERMAN:" AND THE JETS JUST WON THE SUPER BOWL!!!!"

ANYONE REMEMBER THAT?

I don't remeber the quote. Thanksfully, my memory is slowly starting to wipe out most memories from those years.

That's my #1 all time favorite youtube video. I have posted it several times and love watching it. Thank you for posting it.

At least we dont trade our picks for PotHeads...

How did Marino work out for you? Lot of titles right?

You guys passed up on his replacement (Brees) only to have Brees nearly break his record AND have a shot at winning the Superbowl... OUCH!

You guys passed up on his replacement (Brees) only to have Brees nearly break his record AND have a shot at winning the Superbowl... OUCH!

For you ecurb,and to counter Don Vito's awful video.

6mIYAE18oAU

The Dolphins don't just trade their picks for potheads, we also trade our picks for injured QB's, mediocre WR's and unproven backup QB's. And as far as Drew Brees goes, the Dolphins passed on him twice. Miami should have drafted him but did'nt.

Marino worked out great for the Dolphins. The Dolphins were always a competitve team with Marino. He was able to throw more TD's than any other QB in history and had more passing yards in a season and throughout a career than anybody else. Marino holds numerous records. Pro Bowls, AFC Championship etc... As a side note alot of the TD's and yards were against your precious Jets team.

The Dolphins don't just trade their picks for potheads, we also trade our picks for injured QB's, mediocre WR's and unproven backup QB's. And as far as Drew Brees goes, the Dolphins passed on him twice. Miami should have drafted him but did'nt.

Marino worked out great for the Dolphins. The Dolphins were always a competitve team with Marino. He was able to throw more TD's than any other QB in history and had more passing yards in a season and throughout a career than anybody else. Marino holds numerous records. Pro Bowls, AFC Championship etc... As a side note alot of the TD's and yards were against your precious Jets team.

And how many rings?

And how many rings?

Exactly

Our team is always in the playoffs when Chad Pennington plays, so your "always competitive" thing just doesnt cut it. Unless of course you want to say Marino = Chad in ability to win.

Exactly

Our team is always in the playoffs when Chad Pennington plays, so your "always competitive" thing just doesnt cut it. Unless of course you want to say Marino = Chad in ability to win.

Marino was a great qb and fun to watch, yet I recall some other dude...Joe something, destroying him in a SB game.

Exactly

How many records, AFC Championships, Pro Bowls, MVP's etc... does Chad have? Exactly. Marino is far superior. If you don't agree than you are a true Homer.

It's likely that Chads only record will be "most torn rotator cuffs in a career".

How many records, AFC Championships, Pro Bowls, MVP's etc... does Chad have? Exactly. Marino is far superior. If you don't agree than you are a true Homer.

It's likely that Chads only record will be "most torn rotator cuffs in a career".

Marino IS far superior to Chad. As big a tool as you are I happen to agree with you on this.

He will NOT, however, be remembered however as the QB with "the most torn rotator cuffs in a career." He will be remembered as "the only QB to come back from multiple (or ANY) rotator cuff surgeries and KICK ASS!"

Archived