Jan.29th's Sporting News - I'm in it!

Just received an email from The Sporting News and in the Your Turn "You rant, we listen", section of the Sporting News for January 29th's issue (don't know if that's this week or next weeks) I have a little sentence of mine. Check it out. Joe Grinwis btw is what you're looking for if you havn't read my Report Cards here.

Just received an email from The Sporting News and in the Your Turn "You rant, we listen", section of the Sporting News for January 29th's issue (don't know if that's this week or next weeks) I have a little sentence of mine. Check it out. Joe Grinwis btw is what you're looking for if you havn't read my Report Cards here.

What is your quote?

NUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEE?

Is that close?

thats pretty awesome 124, congrats. Is that why the paper is oversized? so guys you're size will fit in it?

That's pretty funny...but I would destroy all of you in Beer Pong, including Tyson and 124

Incorrect. Bring it on.

-Thanks guys, looking at last weeks and last week said Jan.22 so it should hit stands today or tomorrow.

-My quote is not NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE, which does indeed suck but oh well... TSN are Nuge hates like most of you too. Dicks.:wink:

I just got my edition of TSN delivered to my house today......drum roll please...............................................

"Eric Mangini should have won the AP's coach of the year award. Sean Payton worked wonders in New Orleans, but Mangini didn't have Drew Brees' arm or weapons such as Joe Horn, Marques Colston, Deuce McAllister, and Reggie Bush."

Joe Grinwis, Pequannock, N.J.

Page 12, The Sporting News, YOUR TURN Section

Week of January 29, 2007

Good Job, Joe!

I couldn't agree more!!!!!!

Archived