Barry Bonds has Knee Drained again

Latinlawyer

I guess they were draining the knee of any remaining Roid juice since he could get suspended for 50 games if he tests positive...

I hope that he never comes back to the game...his HR records should have an * next to it. He is not a mythical figure like the Babe or Hammering Hank...Barry's nickname should be B*llS*it Barry.

LL

lets see...

1. steroid abuser

2. surly, detestable personality

3. Contract exceeds budget of most African nations

4. suddenly injury prone

5. Future Hall-of-Famer

6. Post-season underachiever

Yep...he'd fit in perfectly with the Yankees! C'mon george, make it happen!!!

lets see...

1. steroid abuser

2. surly, detestable personality

3. Contract exceeds budget of most African nations

4. suddenly injury prone

5. Future Hall-of-Famer

6. Post-season underachiever

=D>

I guess they were draining the knee of any remaining Roid juice since he could get suspended for 50 games if he tests positive...

I hope that he never comes back to the game...his HR records should have an * next to it. He is not a mythical figure like the Babe or Hammering Hank...Barry's nickname should be B*llS*it Barry.

LL

Barry should simply be remembered as playing in a era where players juiced.

Just because Balco West Coast got investigated for tax evasion don't be naive enough to believe that many of our own favorite players weren't doing the same as Barry only with a supplier located in a different geo.

Alex Sanchez - Juan Rincon- testing positive should make us all realize it's just not Barry.

Yankee fans should say nada on the subject with two players (so far) every bit as guilty of the same offense.

As for post season stats,IMO in 2002 Barry put on the best show I have ever seen.

Hey JBF - if Georgie boy's Horsie takes the pipe Saturday - you watch shet happen in the Bronx right quick.

Archived