Is Woody cheap?

BoomBoomMancini

We really have not landed a marquee free agent under his watch.

In fact other than Ty Law(which was a 1 year deal essentialy) I can't even remember I midlevel free agent signing..

Eric Barton? Pete Kendall? David Barrett? Kimo?

I hate to say it, but that is one of the reasons we have hovered at the 9-7/10-6 mark for so long.

We really have not landed a marquee free agent under his watch.

In fact other than Ty Law(which was a 1 year deal essentialy) I can't even remember I midlevel free agent signing..

Eric Barton? Pete Kendall? David Barrett? Kimo?

I hate to say it, but that is one of the reasons we have hovered at the 9-7/10-6 mark for so long.

BoomBoom never fails to disappoint!

I'm seriously considering not getting my season tickets this year. I'm just completely disgusted.

It's been ONE ****ING DAY! Chill out man it's not the end of the world. If you have such problems please just stop rooting for this team and leave the message board or something.

I like blasting Woody and all. But cmon he isn't calling the shots. You guys making these statements after one day of FA are pretty funny.

I'm sorry max,but the Patriots signed the best FA on the market,which means we were never interested in him,and by proxy means we aren't even remotely interested in signing anyone with name recognition who may be able to help the team. Woody wants us to be mediocre so he can keep rising ticket prices without having to pay out $20M signing bonuses.

THE JETS WILL NEVER WIN ANOTHER GAME EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!:blowup:

After the season the Jets had you are completely disgusted- how did you feel after the 4 and 12 season before it?

I wasn't disgusted after the season i felt we were moving in the right direction but now that i see them shopping in a bargain bin for crap FA"s and not even trying to get a PERFECT FIT like thomas i have to question how much they really want to win.

I wasn't disgusted after the season i felt we were moving in the right direction but now that i see them shopping in a bargain bin for crap FA"s and not even trying to get a PERFECT FIT like thomas i have to question how much they really want to win.

YOU ARE NOT THE F*CKING COACH! YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT A PERFECT FIT FOR THIS TEAM IS, MANGINI DOES. Secondly again for the millionth time you do not know we did not make an offer to him, if he goes to the Pats he probably went there for a Super Bowl ring which is something they have a better chance of getting.

I'm sorry max,but the Patriots signed the best FA on the market,which means we were never interested in him,and by proxy means we aren't even remotely interested in signing anyone with name recognition who may be able to help the team. Woody wants us to be mediocre so he can keep rising ticket prices without having to pay out $20M signing bonuses.

THE JETS WILL NEVER WIN ANOTHER GAME EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!:blowup:

I predict that the Jets and the Pats won't win any games this offseason.

Hey I like blasting Woody. It is fun actually. But let's wait this one out. They play the games on the field.

YOU ARE NOT THE F*CKING COACH! YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT A PERFECT FIT FOR THIS TEAM IS, MANGINI DOES. Secondly again for the millionth time you do not know we did not make an offer to him, if he goes to the Pats he probably went there for a Super Bowl ring which is something they have a better chance of getting.
Bellichick seems to think he's a good fit and aren't we trying to be NE-South? (except without all the great players)

I'm seriously considering not getting my season tickets this year. I'm just completely disgusted.

Then take the money you would have spent on the Jets and put it toward your beloved Yankees. Unlike the Jets the Yanks can buy whomever they want.

I've had my season tix to the Pats since 1992 & would never give them up.

well we havent lost alot weve been to the playoffs with above avg.../ scrub play:shutit: ers

maybe we don't need overpriced players to win? you really gonna complain if we win the superbowl but have no big free agents?

maybe we don't need overpriced players to win? you really gonna complain if we win the superbowl but have no big free agents?

I hope ur right...we will when it next yr....and brad smith will be the super bowl mvp....lol

I hope ur right...we will when it next yr....and brad smith will be the super bowl mvp....lol

we're not gonna win it all next year. and I don't care who the mvp is? doesn't matter who it is as long as we win.

Yes. He's a joke of an owner who careed more about getting his fancy west side stadium then any of us fans or winning a title.

Make sure you stay off the bandwagon when things start going good

Was i off the bandwagon when i was one of the only people who knew the jets would make the playoffs last year? I call it like it see it.

Quite frankly no one cares what you were saying last year...the fact of the matter is youre being a child who hasn't gotten what he wants. Sorry to break it to you, but these same patriots who youre screaming about getting thomas won 3 super bowls WITHOUT spending big money bringing in FA's....but thats right, you just want guys with great stats out there huh? I guess superbowls don't matter...

Archived