ATTENTION! JETS FANS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimfire

MAX,MATTHEW,FABA,GOB,AND SMIZZ,

I PROPOSE THAT WE HAVE A JETS FAN ONLY DAY AT THE NATION!

IT WOULD BE A PLEASURE FOR US FANS TO VOICE OUR OPINIONS AND FEELINGS WITH EACH OTHER WITHOUT HAVING TO PUT UP WITH THOSE PAIN IN ASS PATSIES CHIMING IN WITH THEIR IDIOTIC, BORING, SH!T STIRRING,ASSINE AND OFTEN CHILDISH COMMENTS!

[-X

IT COULD BE ONCE A WEEK ONCE A MONTH OR WHATEVER YOU GUYS FEEL IS APPROPIATE.

MAYBE ON THE OBSCURE CHANCE WE HAVE A HEARTWRENCHING LOSS IT COULD BE INVOKE? TO SPARE OUR MORE FRAGILE FANS THE HUMILIATION.

PAT FREE FRIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pats:

Alk...settle down son.

Jim...the Pats fans actually don't bother me all that much!

Dude come on....IT'S FRIDAY!! You're not going to want to be within earshot of me tomorrow when my sister in law comes rumbling into town.

Dude come on....IT'S FRIDAY!! You're not going to want to be within earshot of me tomorrow when my sister in law comes rumbling into town.

Oh the one that you could have married? LOL.

MAX,MATTHEW,FABA,GOB,AND SMIZZ,

I PROPOSE THAT WE HAVE A JETS FAN ONLY DAY AT THE NATION!

IT WOULD BE A PLEASURE FOR US FANS TO VOICE OUR OPINIONS AND FEELINGS WITH EACH OTHER WITHOUT HAVING TO PUT UP WITH THOSE PAIN IN a$$ PATSIES CHIMING IN WITH THEIR IDIOTIC, BORING, SH!T STIRRING,ASSINE AND OFTEN CHILDISH COMMENTS!

[-X

IT COULD BE ONCE A WEEK ONCE A MONTH OR WHATEVER YOU GUYS FEEL IS APPROPIATE.

MAYBE ON THE OBSCURE CHANCE WE HAVE A HEARTWRENCHING LOSS IT COULD BE INVOKE? TO SPARE OUR MORE FRAGILE FANS THE HUMILIATION.

PAT FREE FRIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pats:

pms-28.jpg jimfire?

Jimfire the Pat fans here you have to learn to get used to them- I can honestly say that are really all right people- sometimes some of them just like to stir things up

Archived