Jets sign Michael Haynes

D'brickMangoldJets

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes. Because this is a player with some upside. That piece of crap QB they signed is one of the worst players in football.

what makes you think he has upside...his career numbers have gotten worse each year and he got absolutely no burn last year with the Sainits???

is there some new slang i am not hip to...is this like she's bad meaning she's good...so when you say upside you mean he will be a good pratice squad player right?

what makes you think he has upside...his career numbers have gotten worse each year and he got absolutely no burn last year with the Sainits???

is there some new slang i am not hip to...is this like she's bad meaning she's good...so when you say upside you mean he will be a good pratice squad player right?

He was a first round pick for a reason. He has some upside, he's still pretty young, he's got 3-4 size. This is the kind of gamble thats very good to take.

He was a first round pick for a reason. He has some upside, he's still pretty young, he's got 3-4 size. This is the kind of gamble thats very good to take.

OK...so do you also play poker by any chance?

similar to the other guy we signed...the one that Max scooped...what was his name again? Another high draft number guy who has underacheived for one reason or another

So where you were drafted has value years later?

:roll:

If a guy was a first round pick he must have some upside and thats true about Haynes. Are you seriously bashing this move and at the same time supporting signing one of the worst players in the NFL?

If a guy was a first round pick he must have some upside and thats true about Haynes. Are you seriously bashing this move and at the same time supporting signing one of the worst players in the NFL?

Tuiasosopo was a second round pick :)

No...I like the move...Depth is good...

Tim Couch was a 1st rounder:cheers:

Ryan Leaf?

I would think it does-especially in a case like this GM-a guy who is still a kid who a lot of people thought was one of the best guys coming out of college 4 years ago-yea I say yea he would be looked at a little closer-this guy doesn't have a lot of wear and tear football body-wise ya know?

The thing I like about this and the other guy we signed (whatever his name was) is that the braintrust is thinking outside the box-looking for diamonds in the dirt ya know?

Ryan Leaf?

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Leaf should be right in the Prime of his career... (like Peyton is) should we pick him up to battle it out with Chad?? He was a 1st round pick and has some upside to him. :roll:

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

yea he's the proto-type of a worst case scenario in the drafting world-his picture is in the pictionary as an all-time bust (OK there's a hanging curveball-any whackers out there?)

Archived