Any Chance We Get More Than 1 Primetime Game This Season?

K2C

Does anyone else think we will be rewarded with some primetime games this year?

I think the Giants game should definately be one.

I don't understand why teams like the Falcons get like 4 a season.

NFL..put the Jets on Sunday and Monday Nights!!

:cool0019:

I personally don't like prime time games-playing on a Thursday and then the next Sunday and then say a Saturday screws up your physical routine-if I had my choice the Jets would play every week at 1:00 on Sunday

I personally don't like prime time games-playing on a Thursday and then the next Sunday and then say a Saturday screws up your physical routine-if I had my choice the Jets would play every week at 1:00 on Sunday

I usually prefer the 4 o'clock games, that makes the early games like an appetizer and gets me really anxious for the Jets. Also if the Jets lose at 1 im usually so pissed I dont want to watch any more football and it messes up my sunday. Besdes sometimes i dont wake up til noon/12:30 and I feel like I dont have enough time to prep for the game....

I agree 100%,I hate night games and 4PM games on Sunday.

2007 Opponents:

Home:

Buffalo, Miami, New England, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Washington

Away:

Buffalo, Miami, New England, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Tennessee, Dallas, N.Y. Giants

We know Dallas is on Turkey Day. Others I would guess would be:

New England, Miami, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Tennessee, Gints

We will probably get 2 of these primetime. Since we dont have any "west coast" teams, we have no set 4o clock games.

So my prediction is:

Sunday Night: at Baltimore

Monday Night: at Cincy (or NE)

Late games: NE or Cincy, Miami, at Tennessee, at Giants

Early games: Buffalo (2x), Miami, NE, Cleveland, Pitt, KC, Philly, Wash

And I would really love it if all the home games are 1pm sunday games.... sucks driving 4 hrs each way for a 4pm or night game. But Im a fan and I dont matter...

We already got a Primetime game and thats Thanksgiving. The entire world will see us play at 4:30pm on Thanksgiving. Is that not enough?

But seriously, we will probably end up getting a Monday nighter and a Sunday nighter, one of course being against New England and the other being against either Miami, Kansas City or Philadelphia / Giants.

The Falcons get 4 because the NFL is in love with Mike Vick and wants to promote him all they can.

Archived