Looking at the last game we played (Jets/Pats) playoff game

Barton

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brad Smith was drafted as a wide receiver for a reason. He's not a real QB, so I dont know how you get off comparing him to Clemens.....

It just makes me sad that fellow JETS fan cannot understand that I am right on this.

I am going to bump up every last muthereffing thread about chad once he is benched for Clemens. Page 1 in the forum will contain a bumped up thread after another, get ready.

WHy? I am all for the best QB playing... and if it is Clemens than bring him on and bench Chad... I have said this before and will continue to remind you of it, also reminding you how bias you are on the topic... I want the JETS to win... you just hate Chad and dont trust Mangini.

That was 2 years ago....no?

It seems as if you have the leash on these days

Yep. There was some moonlight that night about 1/2 moon as I recall.

It doesn't play as much a factor as you might think, the only thing the moon does is drive them down so you have to set your baits a little deeper but they still feed.

I hear you ecurb, Just remember one thing:

Change is inevitable so you should learn to embrace it. :yahoo:

Hey when its all said and done, sure I have players that I like more than others... but I want to see the best players on the field regardless of who I like.

hey over at JetsCentral there is a blurb about an auction going on-you can bid on a gameday jersey actually WORN by Kellen Clemens-I mean you prolly won't even have to wash it BWAAAAHHHHH

:rl: too funny...

Looks like I went to bed a little too early last night. :yawn:

Thanks 27 for taking care of this, I didn't feel like explaining what parallel meant. I honestly don't think kids play football anymore, or at least pay attention in math class.

27, still in Italy btw? I miss the food and the ladies, take some more pics with your cell cam.;)

Yep, I'm still in Milan. Should be here until 2010, but I'm hoping to hit home in September. Playing with a flag team now. It's the best I can get, 40 is a little old for the semi-pro team and they only allow 4 non-Italians. Cell cam? Don't have one of those, but I can take pictures of hot ladies as they pedal or scooter past my window in their high heels smoking and talking on their cell phones.

My pet peeve was always the kids that insisted that an underhand forward pass was a "lateral" and therefore a fumble if it wasn't caught.

I am making no guarantees about Clemens. I even have my doubts about how he'll pan out, so I'm not putting blind faith in him. But I do know this - he has the skills of a QB capable of winning a superbowl. Chad just does not.

Worse qbs than Chad have won the super bowl. Hell, they've probably won supe MVP too. I understand your desire for an upgrade, but don't be surprised if Clemens isn't even good enough to get the chance to show you he's not an upgrade. He's not 6'2" he's well under. Plenty of the draft reports considered his arm erratic and despite all the talk about him being able to "make all the throws" I've never heard anybody rave about his arm strength. Maybe he'll be good enough and maybe he won't.

Worse qbs than Chad have won the super bowl. Hell, they've probably won supe MVP too. I understand your desire for an upgrade, but don't be surprised if Clemens isn't even good enough to get the chance to show you he's not an upgrade. He's not 6'2" he's well under. Plenty of the draft reports considered his arm erratic and despite all the talk about him being able to "make all the throws" I've never heard anybody rave about his arm strength. Maybe he'll be good enough and maybe he won't.

I wish I was over there with you Dom-also,after watching America's Game on the 68 Jets the other night the team started winning when Joe WASN'T palying gunslinger...he had 2 games where he threw 5 INTs in each one-the Buffalo game 3 went back for TD's-only when he started utilizing Boozer and Snell more did his passing game open up and become more effective...Chad IS good enough to win the Super Bowl and this year he proves it

Yep, I'm still in Milan. Should be here until 2010, but I'm hoping to hit home in September. Playing with a flag team now. It's the best I can get, 40 is a little old for the semi-pro team and they only allow 4 non-Italians. Cell cam? Don't have one of those, but I can take pictures of hot ladies as they pedal or scooter past my window in their high heels smoking and talking on their cell phones.

My pet peeve was always the kids that insisted that an underhand forward pass was a "lateral" and therefore a fumble if it wasn't caught.

He measured in at 6'1.5

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=15245

There's never been a QB with as weak of an arm as Chad that has won a superbowl.

Archived