Pats at Jets week 1

LockeJET

Damn, if it had been @NE in week one I would have marked it down on my calendar. And by marking it down on my calendar I really mean tease you guys by saying I'm looking into coming to the game only to back down a few months later.

You mean the usual?

This is a huge game, both sides will be pumped up for it for many reasons but also this is where the Jets could take advantage of the Pats early on in the season. New England usually isn't its self at the beginning of the season and yes I know what happened last year in Week 2, but, we'll see what happens.

Either way, this is a huge game for both teams since they both play very tough opponents the following week. I would not be surprised at all to see either New England or the Jets sitting at 0-2 after 2 weeks, but I'd put my money on that if it was one of the two teams, it would be ours.

I hate to do this to the Jets, but I am bringing my Pats Fan brother and that means the Jets will lose.

He has gone to 5 Jets/Pats games with me, including the Playoff game last season and the Jets lost them all.

Sorry guys.

BZ

Archived