2 onions, sliced

1 clove garlic, diced

1/2 cup brown sugar

1/2 cup red wine (or cider vinegar)

1 cup water

4 bay leaves

And lots of potatoes that get glazed in the brown sugar

Yum Yum with biscuits

cooking temp? put all in pot at same time?

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....i love that too...im a YUKE too...

wow,, cool,,,

did u have a grandma wear those babooshkas (scarves)?

I have to be nicer to you know ;)

try to get to raleigh during season,, at amedios to watch a game..very busy social season in 2007 for me,, i will miss 3 games or so,, opening day vs pats and giants for sure ,,let me know when you can make it up...

well?

also,,

whats with ketchup on a hot dog?

Dude, I am not from philly but even I know Whiz is the only option. It is also my observation that women put ketchup on hotdogs. The perfect hotdog topping is either mustard/onionsinsauce/kraut which is what I get at Gray's Papaya or Katz's, or at this place in Buttzville, New Jersey called Hot Dog Johnny's with mustard and pickle. Hot Dog Johnny's is the best hot dog ever!

Dude, I am not from philly but even I know Whiz is the only option. It is also my observation that women put ketchup on hotdogs. The perfect hotdog topping is either mustard/onionsinsauce/kraut which is what I get at Gray's Papaya or Katz's, or at this place in Buttzville, New Jersey called Hot Dog Johnny's with mustard and pickle. Hot Dog Johnny's is the best hot dog ever!

ya, i always get Wiz also,, and i dont put ketchup on my dog , but the wife does..

i like relish, mustard, kraut if available and slaw/chili sometimes (thats the southern twist ;) )

ya, i always get Wiz also,, and i dont put ketchup on my dog , but the wife does..

i like relish, mustard, kraut if available and slaw/chili sometimes (thats the southern twist ;) )

Upon second review, this is really how I like my hotdog, and I think it is smizzy's favorite as well.

466152509_4ca25d8a33.jpg

• 2 months later...
well?

also,,

whats with ketchup on a hot dog?

I don't know, I usually put ketchup, jalapeno mustard and relish on my hot dogs. Unless there happens to be a pot of chili on the oven then it's chili, onions and jalapeno mustard topped with some shredded cheddar.

• 1 month later...

Archived