Mets Just Raking Now

Latinlawyer

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The mets hot hitting could not come at a better time. The Braves are in town. Here's to hoping the Mets sweep the Braves and show them who now owns the NL East.

Philly the team to beat...that is so laughable.

LL

LET'S GO METS!

i hope so too,,

but only 14 games in, ,lets not jinx them by crowning them champs yet,, like some others we know ;)

The mets hot hitting could not come at a better time. The Braves are in town. Here's to hoping the Mets sweep the Braves and show them who now owns the NL East.

LL

LET'S GO METS!

:cheers:

And here I was thinking the Phils could get off to a fast start and set the pace.

Big start for Pelfrey in this series. A quality outing would be a big confidence builder.

Braves are gonna destroy this guy Pelfrey tonight, I'm ready for Jorge Sosa to replace Pelfrey. That being said I see Mets taking Saturday and Sundays games.

Have some faith in this team- do not be so pessismistic-they are coming off their best season in years and will have a good team this year that can compete for a championship- to me that is all you can ask.

LL

LET'S GO METS!

Click click...

No wait...

Tick...

Hang on..

Tock...

Damn...

How about Ding Dong?

No I said the team has alot of dead weight. Pelfrey, Newhan, Burgos, Sele and Easly don't belong in the show thats 1/5th of the team.

actually, burgos is a good bullpen guy. he can throw hard as hell and he is a worthy player in my opinion. rule #1-only biitch when there are serious problemos. until then, STIFLE THYSELF!

actually, burgos is a good bullpen guy. he can throw hard as hell and he is a worthy player in my opinion. rule #1-only biitch when there are serious problemos. until then, STIFLE THYSELF!

lol, I don't care about baseball enough to bi*ch, Now If it were Hockey thats another story ;). As far as Ambiorix only time I see him is in blowouts that tells me waste of roster space.

No I said the team has alot of dead weight. Pelfrey, Newhan, Burgos, Sele and Easly don't belong in the show thats 1/5th of the team.

That's called a Major League depth chart.....all teams have bench players and young Pitchers who will struggle at times.

What you did say was,

"Nah can't hit walk to many hitters. Zero homers from the hot corner and first base. Valentin hitting under the interstate. Mets if they over achive 80-83 wins".

You're either a awful fan or just not intune to what a good Baseball team looks like.

That's called a Major League depth chart.....all teams have bench players and young Pitchers who will struggle at times.

What you did say was,

"Nah can't hit walk to many hitters. Zero homers from the hot corner and first base. Valentin hitting under the interstate. Mets if they over achive 80-83 wins".

You're either a awful fan or just not intune to what a good Baseball team looks like.

Mets are not a good team yet. The Braves are a good team the Devils the Patriots the Pistons. Teams that contend every year. Mets are only as good as Jose Reyes can't win without the guy so is it truely a good team? As far as major league depth charts do you see the Yankees with a pitcher who's truely as brutal as Pelfrey is?

I'm sorry if you want to be concidered elite you need the talent and scouts. You can't tell me theres noone in AAA who's better then this guy if theres not maybe this GM isn't what people say.

Mets are not a good team yet. The Braves are a good team the Devils the Patriots the Pistons. Teams that contend every year. Mets are only as good as Jose Reyes can't win without the guy so is it truely a good team? As far as major league depth charts do you see the Yankees with a pitcher who's truely as brutal as Pelfrey is?

I'm sorry if you want to be concidered elite you need the talent and scouts. You can't tell me theres noone in AAA who's better then this guy if theres not maybe this GM isn't what people say.

You're lost if you question this Mets team and think Reyes is their only talent.

Fact: Hudson should beat Pelfrey.

Again, Pelfrey is here due to injury to Pedro and will take his lumps until he develops a 2nd pitch. We've seen Yankee 5th starter call-ups get bombed for years with the exception of Wang.

That's the way it is with prospects. Is Pelfrey going to be a stud? Who knows but it's too early to write him off.

The GM was brilliant in staying out of a bad SP free agent market. He bid on Dice K and that is the only guy I would have overpaid for as well.

You're lost if you question this Mets team and think Reyes is their only talent.

Fact: Hudson should beat Pelfrey.

Again, Pelfrey is here due to injury to Pedro and will take his lumps until he develops a 2nd pitch. We've seen Yankee 5th starter call-ups get bombed for years with the exception of Wang.

That's the way it is with prospects. Is Pelfrey going to be a stud? Who knows but it's too early to write him off.

The GM was brilliant in staying out of a bad SP free agent market. He bid on Dice K and that is the only guy I would have overpaid for as well.

When the team doesn't win a ring for the 22nd year or 21st whatever it is we will see how briliant he is. People came to see the Win tonight at shea instead they saw a big duffas with a fast ball as flat as paper. Look at Jorge Sosa's era in AAA. I did my homework all the Mets need is a 5th starter 10-12 wins. This guy can't win 5.

When the team doesn't win a ring for the 22nd year or 21st whatever it is we will see how briliant he is. People came to see the Win tonight at shea instead they saw a big duffas with a fast ball as flat as paper. Look at Jorge Sosa's era in AAA. I did my homework all the Mets need is a 5th starter 10-12 wins. This guy can't win 5.

And who is the GM that acquired Sosa and sent him down to recapture his stuff he showed as a Brave?

And who is the GM that acquired Sosa and sent him down to recapture his stuff he showed as a Brave?

Omar Minaya. Now lets see Sosa pitch. 5 ip 3 er take it everytime. I had tickets to tonights game refused to go cause I wouldn't have been entertained by Pelfrey. Friend I gave tickets to called me at dinner with my fiance annoyed he went. Point is he is a true Mets fan exactly the way I am with the Rangers. He got free tickets and is livid cause he wants to win.

Paying costomers deserve to be entertained it's kind of hard when a little league pitcher is out there.

Omar Minaya. Now lets see Sosa pitch. 5 ip 3 er take it everytime. I had tickets to tonights game refused to go cause I wouldn't have been entertained by Pelfrey. Friend I gave tickets to called me at dinner with my fiance annoyed he went. Point is he is a true Mets fan exactly the way I am with the Rangers. He got free tickets and is livid cause he wants to win.

Paying costomers deserve to be entertained it's kind of hard when a little league pitcher is out there.

Well, you sir, are a ****ing idiot. That's all.

Well, you sir, are a ****ing idiot. That's all.

I think you've hit the nail on the head. I read all the posts and still can't tell if he's a Mets fan or a Braves fan. WTF?? Hey I've got it, maybe he's only 13 years old.

So far i've been correct on every comment i've made. Braves win game 1 Mets next 2. Whats the problem? If you think i'm a idiot cause I want Sosa then prove me wrong lets see this over sized duffas get ahead of hitters. Lets see Pelfrey not walk people with no on two outs.

Can he not look like Paul Wilson for a start before calling me a idiot? Right now the only fools are you fans that went to the game to watch this clown. Best product was not sold to the Met fan tonight to me thats dirty business. And trust me I know about business.

So far i've been correct on every comment i've made. Braves win game 1 Mets next 2. Whats the problem? If you think i'm a idiot cause I want Sosa then prove me wrong lets see this over sized duffas get ahead of hitters. Lets see Pelfrey not walk people with no on two outs.

Can he not look like Paul Wilson for a start before calling me a idiot? Right now the only fools are you fans that went to the game to watch this clown. Best product was not sold to the Met fan tonight to me thats dirty business. And trust me I know about business.

Sounds like a personal thing against Pelfrey with the majority of your posts. We get it so change the CD.

Everyone knows Sosa was great in 05 so why did YOUR Braves let him go?

Calling the Mets a 80 win team "if things break right" and questioning Wright and Delgado's talent is stupid so you've been far from correct on your comments.

Sounds like a personal thing against Pelfrey with the majority of your posts. We get it so change the CD.

Everyone knows Sosa was great in 05 so why did YOUR Braves let him go?

Calling the Mets a 80 win team "if things break right" and questioning Wright and Delgado's talent is stupid so you've been far from correct on your comments.

They are a 80 win team right now look at the staff pitiful. What would I have against Pelfrey? He can't play in this league so what I killed Aaron Ward and Karel Rachenuk for the same reasons does that mean I have a rift with them? Make sense when you post if I was a Braves fan i'd have a Pelfrey avatar something up right now.

They are a 80 win team right now look at the staff pitiful. What would I have against Pelfrey? He can't play in this league so what I killed Aaron Ward and Karel Rachenuk for the same reasons does that mean I have a rift with them? Make sense when you post if I was a Braves fan i'd have a Pelfrey avatar something up right now.

Are you smoking crack? The staff has been pretty decent so far....Ollie P. id doing well so far through three innings and the Mets are ahead 2-0. So far so good. Pelfrey was aiming the ball last night...2 of 3 would be great.

LL

Pelfrey was aiming the ball last night

He did that last week, too. If he doesnt show better stuff, he'll soon be on his way back to AAA (which i understand is not the Tidewater Tides anymore, but is now the New Orleans Zephyrs?)

Are you smoking crack? The staff has been pretty decent so far....Ollie P. id doing well so far through three innings and the Mets are ahead 2-0. So far so good. Pelfrey was aiming the ball last night...2 of 3 would be great.

LL

He must be as the Mets lead the majors in ERA and lowered it through 7 innings today.

Oh yeah, with a win today we will move into 1st place. Not bad for a deadweight AAA laden roster.

He must be as the Mets lead the majors in ERA and lowered it through 7 innings today.

Oh yeah, with a win today we will move into 1st place. Not bad for a deadweight AAA laden roster.

As I continue to make you look foolish much the way I do many prosecutors I said Pelfrey sucks Mets lose game one win Saturday and Sunday. So far i'm 2/2 meaning 100%. I called 1/5th of the roster deadweight thats not a full team. I also told you the team can't win without Reyes who just so happened to have like three or so hits today.

My ownage of gimmeshelter continues nothing new.

Archived