Lastings Milledge is getting into the recording industry

Matt39

Just leave Race and Ethnicity out of it. It's offensive that you make it seem like it's surprising to you.

hahahaha

i hope you realize that chico was Garret Morris from saturday Night Live,,,

classic alltime skit,,

yikes...

Can't be racist in sports got to be color blind. Just call it how I see it.

"How you see it" is nowhere close to how anyone else "sees it".

Your main points in this thread:

1) Omar Minaya is an idiot (despite getting the Mets to Game 7 of the NLCS last season)

2) He's a racist because he hires a lot of players from different ethnic backgrounds

3) You're the "bastion of reason" for seeing this bit of "truth"

Just go away.

1) Omar Minaya is an idiot (despite getting the Mets to Game 7 of the NLCS last season)

2) He's a racist because he hires a lot of players from different ethnic backgrounds

Just go away.

man has a point, now lets stop talking about race.

man has a point, now lets stop talking about race.

He brought it to the table, so I am defending the GM of my team. Explain how he "has a point"?

1) What is racism? Many who blindly accuse people of racism have a lackluster definition of it. What is yours?

2) How does it apply to how Omar Minaya runs the Mets?

I'd love his or your answers to either or both of those questions.

Just go away.

It was a fluke already back in second place.

He brought it to the table, so I am defending the GM of my team. Explain how he "has a point"?

1) What is racism? Many who blindly accuse people of racism have a lackluster definition of it. What is yours?

Racism is what the world needs more of.

When guys like Newhan and Schoenweis have roster spots to keep Jew Green company. Newhan and Schoenweis belong in Isreal throwing rocks at desert coons. Not on the 25 man roster.

When guys like Newhan and Schoenweis have roster spots to keep Jew Green company. Newhan and Schoenweis belong in Isreal throwing rocks at desert coons. Not on the 25 man roster.

if this post doesn't get this ****sucker banned, this place is a joke.

Wrong.

Racism is, simply, believing yourself to be superior to another race. What you are accusing Minaya of is discrimination, a behavior in which a person chooses to favor one group over another.

Now, what is your answer to my second question?

I said you have a point, and that you've proven your point and it should be dropped.

I said you have a point, and that you've proven your point and it should be dropped.

I won't just "drop it". Accusing a GM of a baseball team of discrimination is a serious charge, even if it is done as an anonymous poster on a message board I wish to pursue his reasoning for doing so.

If you are uncomfortable with the topic, then you don't need to respond to it.

I won't just "drop it". Accusing a GM of a baseball team of discrimination is a serious charge, even if it is done as an anonymous poster on a message board I wish to pursue his reasoning for doing so.

If you are uncomfortable with the topic, then you don't need to respond to it.

It's gonna get the thread locked.

This place befuddles me.

They put a _ in n_azi, but let this crap go on...

SJ this post befuddles me. We let this go on? Cmon man. We don't see hear and read everything in real time. We let this go on? As if we encourage it.

The mods here all bust their a$$e$. The guy who wrote the racist posts was banned. His posts were embarrasing and he got a lifetime ban for it. But to say that we let this stuff go on is uncool. Especially after all the times we have personally cleaned up **** that you started.

But hey we let it happen. So **** us.

Archived