Seau signs with the Patriots

Alk

this is actually good news for Jets, ,I would rather have this clown on Pats than some young hungry LBer..

Actually he is old but he can still play in our system. It was no coincidence that our run D got worse after we lost him for the season IMO. It's pretty much set in stone that Belichick has absolutely no interest in a young LB for his system.

This is great news for Pats fans. He played very well last year and assisted Bruschi tremendously for a down or two per series. Notice how Bruschi's performance detriorated once Seau went down?

Man 'ole man, the clock needs a new battery....tick, tick...ti..........oops.

Actually he is old but he can still play in our system. It was no coincidence that our run D got worse after we lost him for the season IMO. It's pretty much set in stone that Belichick has absolutely no interest in a young LB for his system.

I meant young as young veteran,, hell , anyone is younger than Gramps Seau..

this guy jumped th eshark a few years ago,, he plays for the camera now, thats all

this guy jumped th eshark a few years ago,, he plays for the camera now, thats all

I think last year was the first time in a long time that I DID NOT see him pose for the camera all that much.

Actually I would imagine he's playing for a nice piece of jewelry.

Because NE is goling to win its 4th Championship this season.

No offense mate, but we could do without your boasts on the board. Me, Garb, Alk & PFSIKH are holding down the fort just fine (We try to anyway!)

If you want to contribute in a positive way thats great. The Jets fans here are excellent and more importantly tolerant of our presence.

The last thing anyone wants is a poster that slams the Jets at every opportunity and praises their own team.

Archived