So who is the WISE GUY

Brenjetsfan

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is not the smilies that are the issue here. It is the story you told with them. That kind of talk is inappropriate.

this was an extension of the sarcasm post garb made, and i said cyber-[bananahumpingsmilie]. If ANYONE thought I wanted to have sex with garb while other jn'rs sat and watched, then they are stupid or whatever garb called such posters who can not pick up HER sarcasm. I just hope she didn't complain to you about that post after she was quick to throw the joking and sarcasm blanket over her posts.

Ehhh, whatev, who really cares either way, so now i have a little red box and a penalty point (looks for eye's rolling smilie)

Can Max make you a mod already or at least send you a autographed pic of the crew so you can stop with thes type posts?;)

Damnit! :cussing: how did you know Max sent me an autographed pic of the entire mod team?some secrets just can't be kept,for shame!

this was an extension of the sarcasm post garb made, and i said cyber-[bananahumpingsmilie]. If ANYONE thought I wanted to have sex with garb while other jn'rs sat and watched, then they are stupid or whatever garb called such posters who can not pick up HER sarcasm. I just hope she didn't complain to you about that post after she was quick to throw the joking and sarcasm blanket over her posts.

Ehhh, whatev, who really cares either way, so now i have a little red box and a penalty point (looks for eye's rolling smilie)

It doesn't matter if you meant it or not Joe. Not everybody is gonna get that. Nobody complained to me,either. This is my job,it is what I do around here.

Garb can say whatever she wants it seems lately... so long as she claims it was sarcasm... :roll:

and I thought you were the only one allowed...

I dont pull anything close to the instigating/insulting/ crap that Garb does and gets away with it...

Im a pain in the ass... I know that... but I do eventually adjust my posting the best I can to fit yours/max/and other requests... Garb just doesnt give a sh*t and thinks she owns the world.

welcome to the club baby, i collect those little red boxes-- they don't mean jack ****.

welcome to the club baby, i collect those little red boxes-- they don't mean jack ****.

Yeah and little red boxes won't stop me from penciling in an uptight NE-area character with a s@@@@y boston accent named after a legume as the main focus in an ex-convict bukkake either yo!

Pretty good. The weather has turned for the best and a long weekend kicks-off tomorrow. I have nothing to complain about.

How about yourself?

Doin great... looking forward to vacation in August... I cant wait.

I can't beleive people get upset about red rep boxes....c'mon you can't be serious.

They were talking about infractions... at least know what your talking about before you complain... :roll:

Is there anyway we can bottle and sell this Jetnation drama? \:D/

We tried bottling some JN stuff and marketing it. But the focus groups weren't happy with it. In hindsight "Musk Of Smizzy" was probably a bad name for it.

I can't beleive people get upset about red rep boxes....c'mon you can't be serious.

I call BS.

I sent Garb an infraction one time. It was CLEARLY a joke and she got all bent out of shape. She told me I was no longer her boy and she was going to another website.

Oh wait that gives me an idea, lol.

Archived