So who is the WISE GUY

Brenjetsfan

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alk, there used to be a site called Jets Haters - Bob will atest to this - anyway, the stuff that went on there would have made you drool. Personal "insults" were the norm and someone actually threatened to kill the moderator there? Bob, can you confirm this?

Now that would have made for good reading. :)

I don't follow this one.

Is this like Castanza with the Jerk store and they called and........

ecurb sells rockets and trains for a living,he has his own store.

I sell rockets and its perceived that I cant live without JN...

Yes

No it was about how Garb doesnt like me...

Now Garb is the first to ever land herself on my ignore list...

how bout putting all of us on you're ignore list except joebaby. then you 2 can go about you're posting without bothering the masses

how bout putting all of us on you're ignore list except joebaby. then you 2 can go about you're posting without bothering the masses

Would help if you even knew what was going on... you blamed me for the joke... I didnt even post it... :roll:

If I bother you... put me on ignore...

Man,joewilly fanning the flames in this thread when the last ember was about to go out. :D

Now that isn't nice joewilly, maybe a bigger size depends will make you more comfortable and less irritable?

Man,joewilly fanning the flames in this thread when the last ember was about to go out. :D

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I just got out of a meeting & was on pg 7. i'm a slow reader & feared this thread would die before I caught up. what 2 better folks to muddy up the waters with ;)

Would help if you even knew what was going on... you blamed me for the joke... I didnt even post it... :roll:

If I bother you... put me on ignore...

you only bother me 49% of the time ecurb. I have this rule that ya gotta reach 51% before I hit the ignore button so we're cool.

oh & you're right I don't know whats goin on.

you only bother me 49% of the time ecurb. I have this rule that ya gotta reach 51% before I hit the ignore button so we're cool.

oh & you're right I don't know whats goin on.

lol, its all good... I would never hate another JETS fan... I might bust your balls back sometimes... but you will never get the G*rb treatment...

lol, its all good... I would never hate another JETS fan... I might bust your balls back sometimes... but you will never get the G*rb treatment...

crap I still feel like I missed the meat of this thread. no more afternoon meetings......ever :cussing:

Never! this is a public fellatio forum,Max and Smizzy prove that every day. :D

That is only until they finish construction on the gloryhole room at JN Corp headquarters. I heard Tabor wanted a fooseball table in the coffee break room instead but he was outvoted by the rest of the gang.

That is only until they finish construction on the gloryhole room at JN Corp headquarters. I heard Tabor wanted a fooseball table in the coffee break room instead but he was outvoted by the rest of the gang.

Shiiiiiit. I demanded a glory hole in my office when I took this job.

I'm really just sick and tired of having every decision we make challanged. Most people have a hard time even FOLLOWING the few rules we have here.

Sooth takes a **** in the morning...so does Max...that doesn't make max= sooth or JI=JN

There are 8 woman who post here...compared to 2450 men....if you think we should treat those 8 ladies the same as you guys...you're crazy. We don't treat them better....we just make sure to keep the DOGS off of them.

what a stand up guy :P

Archived