Replacing the name on the back of the jersey

I know a few people, or at least someone, had said in an earlier thread a few months ago that they had changed a jersey's name on the back. Well, I have 2 Santana Moss jersey's and would like to have it read Stuckey instead on one of them. I think it might've been GreenMachine, who was able to get the stiched on name of whomever he wanted on someone's jersey and it looks like it was a replica he bought, not like some duct-tape work that some people do.

If anyone could do this or knows someone who could do this for me, please respond here or PM me. I would love to be able to wear my #83 jersey again and I liked Stuckey a lot in college so it would make a lot of sense to do this.

I know a few people, or at least someone, had said in an earlier thread a few months ago that they had changed a jersey's name on the back. Well, I have 2 Santana Moss jersey's and would like to have it read Stuckey instead on one of them. I think it might've been GreenMachine, who was able to get the stiched on name of whomever he wanted on someone's jersey and it looks like it was a replica he bought, not like some duct-tape work that some people do.

If anyone could do this or knows someone who could do this for me, please respond here or PM me. I would love to be able to wear my #83 jersey again and I liked Stuckey a lot in college so it would make a lot of sense to do this.

With the Jets turnover, use velcro

I don't think it should be that hard. Just need the right fabric. Plenty of jersey places should be able to match the font. I'm pretty sure Buff's on 86th Street in Brooklyn could do it. I was going to get our last name for my Dad to replace the K.Johnson I got on sale because my Dad always wears 19. I think it was Chris Farasoplous back in the day.

That may be a bad move. Changing the name on that Coles jersey to Hatchette came back to bite me in the ass.

I don't think there's a chance of Moss returning and with 2 Moss jerseys, one white & one green, I'll take the risk on one of them.:)

I don't think it should be that hard. Just need the right fabric. Plenty of jersey places should be able to match the font. I'm pretty sure Buff's on 86th Street in Brooklyn could do it. I was going to get our last name for my Dad to replace the K.Johnson I got on sale because my Dad always wears 19. I think it was Chris Farasoplous back in the day.

I had a Keyshawn Johnson beany bear thing. I don't collect stuff, especially not that sort of stuff, but a friend of mine saw it in the store and sent it to me for my birthday several years ago. Anyway, the gesture was sweet. After I opened it, I left it on the counter in the kitchen and went to answer the phone. When I got off, there it was disemboweled on the living room floor. The dog got to it in five minutes flat. Well, that's my #19 story. Yep. What was this thread about again?

Joe...I'm assuming its a replica jersey? an authentic would be a piece of cake for a place that does embroidery. all they have to do is remove the stitching on the letters, from the inside. a replica jersey would be tough.

Joe...I'm assuming its a replica jersey? an authentic would be a piece of cake for a place that does embroidery. all they have to do is remove the stitching on the letters, from the inside. a replica jersey would be tough.

Yep, its a replica, I'm hoping I can find someone who can do this.

I wish somebody would have an answer on this Joe because I want to change my #10 pennington jersey to "noodle arm" on the back.

Must we always find a way to bash our starter, even in thread about chaning the name on a jersey. Geez I know there are pennington haters but must you guys manifest the hate at every opportunity

Probably cheaper to buy a new damn jersey

$69.99 for Replica & up @ most places. To customize at NFLShop.com it's about $89.99 & up for replica's, that do not look anything like the one's worn on the field because the numbers and name on the back are fatter, or you can customize an Authentic so it looks Authentic for around $225-250.

Archived