Kobe: I want out !!!!

shawn306

I'd say we do the old curry move, give them two lottery picks for someone not worth it. Seriously, I don't know about the nba, do picks have the same value as in the nfl? Would like Suckberry and a 1st or two and 2nd be cool? or are picks just worthless in trades in the nba?

I'd say we do the old curry move, give them two lottery picks for someone not worth it. Seriously, I don't know about the nba, do picks have the same value as in the nfl? Would like Suckberry and a 1st or two and 2nd be cool? or are picks just worthless in trades in the nba?

Its rumored the Bulls would need to give up...

Ben Gordon

Tyrus Thomas

Luol Deng

9th overall pick

and filler players...

The NBA is stupid...

The only way I would like the Bulls to trade for this guy is...

Ben Gordon

Nocioni

9th overall pick

for

Kobe

Thats 2 starters and a top 10 pick for one starter...

some filler players

What exactly do the Knicks have to give up for Kobe?

Unless they trade Kobe straight up for Kevin Garnett the Lakers are not getting equal value back. THey didnt get equal value back for Shaq. The Sixers did not get equal value back for Iverson (they'd have to hit the jackpot with those two first rounders).

Im thinking Crawford, Lee, Frye is a STARTING point. Throw in a few draft picks or whatever it takes.

too late buddy...

He said he wants out and NOTHING will change his mind...

looks like you lost Kobe

Here is the problem, Kobe's value is too strong for ANY TEAM. He's too good of a damn player to get traded.

Here is the problem, Kobe's value is too strong for ANY TEAM. He's too good of a damn player to get traded.

I've been a Laker fan for 40 years . Through the great and not so great years so I speak from the heart Ghost. Kobe is becoming a whiney little cancer on this team. He whined till we traded Shaq who promptly earned another ring with Miami. Now he's whineing about the team sucking so bad and we need Jerry West back. Blah ba blah. I'm wondering if this little bitch ever considered the fact that since he takes up such a huge portion of the Lakers cap room that they have no room to manuver or get free agents in to help the situation. He has enough money , he's set for life. Why not give up some of his salary $$ so the Lakers can sign some FAs?. IMO it's time for him to go. I'm just sayin.

I've been a Laker fan for 40 years . Through the great and not so great years so I speak from the heart Ghost. Kobe is becoming a whiney little cancer on this team. He whined till we traded Shaq who promptly earned another ring with Miami. Now he's whineing about the team sucking so bad and we need Jerry West back. Blah ba blah. I'm wondering if this little bitch ever considered the fact that since he takes up such a huge portion of the Lakers cap room that they have no room to manuver or get free agents in to help the situation. He has enough money , he's set for life. Why not give up some of his salary $$ so the Lakers can sign some FAs?. IMO it's time for him to go. I'm just sayin.

I like the money part, he has a monster contract and he should help the team with that. I think we made dumb trades in the past, Brian Grant killed us one year with his contract and he did NOTHING. It sucks because I'm a diehard Laker fan and losing is something the Lakers are not used too. The stupid thing is since the Lakers traded Shaq, they never tried getting another All-Star to help Kobe, he knows that he can't do it by himself.

That's what

www.SI.com said...

It includes Odom and the young Bynum. I don't think that's a good trade at all.

Trading away Bynum would be moronic. Jermaine O'Neal is not worth giving up Bynum. Give up your 1st round pick & Odom, don't give up Bynum.

Trading away Bynum would be moronic. Jermaine O'Neal is not worth giving up Bynum. Give up your 1st round pick & Odom, don't give up Bynum.

I agree, Bynum is 19 years of age, Odom and a 1st should do it. The Lakers have a HORRIBILE FO.

Archived