Still think LeBron isn't the next great one?

Scored 29 of the last 30 points for Cleveland in the 4th Qt and both OT's, all 25 of Cleveland's last 25 points. INSANE. LeBron Jame is THE KING and the best basketball player in the NBA, period.

Cavs up 3 games to 2, AGAIN, like last season. Big exception though. This Cavs team is better and will not make the same mistake that they made last year against Detroit in Game 6 at home, which led to their 2 straight losses.

This year, the Cavs will not choke. This year, they will wrap it up at home.

Say hello to your soon to be Eastern Conference Champion, Cleveland Cavaliers.

Oh and Cleveland was 2-0 vs. San Antonio this season, just food for thought.

The kid is unstoppable when he goes to the hole....... Period

Yep and last night he was doing it from the outside too. The behind the back dribble against Billups was INSANE, especially when he knocked down the jumper right after that. Insane. LeBron James is THE KING and we each are a...

WITNESS

I normally can't stand basketball but I was really into that game last night. That was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I called that last three before he drained it. They were down by three and I looked at my buddy and said "now watch him go down and nail a three with four guys on him."

LeBron is great, but they have to finish it off at Cleveland. If James gets his shot up, I think he could be the next MJ, but he needs to find his jumper.
That is his only area that needs a little improvement ,But besides that his all around game for his age is un real.I just hope that the Cavs can do away with the Pistons , then the Finals would have some excitment to it. B/C if it were Spurs V.s Pistons = No excitment what so ever IMO. Lets Go KING James

That is his only area that needs a little improvement ,But besides that his all around game for his age is un real.I just hope that the Cavs can do away with the Pistons , then the Finals would have some excitment to it. B/C if it were Spurs V.s Pistons = No excitment what so ever IMO. Lets Go KING James

I agree, he is one hell of a player. They really need to win in Cleveland, because if it goes to game 7. I have the pistions.

He pulled it off... but when he threw up that airball at the end of OT-1 I thought for sure that was the end of him in the media...

He could have sealed the deal and he threw up an airball... lol

I want him to win it all

Probably not the NBA, but the cavs will have a lot more fans. Hell I'm ready to jump on the bandwagon.

:rl:

I am a Lebron fan all except when he faces the Bulls...

I think he can save the NBA by winning a title this year... or at least get the ball rolling...

I think he can save the NBA by winning a title this year... or at least get the ball rolling...

Some people are turned off by the NBA because of the thug rap image they have. Suits aren't gonna change that perception.

Some people are turned off by the NBA because of the thug rap image they have. Suits aren't gonna change that perception.

Good kids like Lebron winning it all will...

Same with teams like the Bulls this year... they bring a good image to the NBA... all class acts...

Teams like the Nuggets... well lets hope they get as little TV time as possible...

You change team loyalties faster than Lindsay Lohan changes out wine coolers. Your closet at home must be full of jerseys of Tim Duncan, Dwayne Wade and just about anyone in the nba who goes to the finals.

Archived