Pat Neshek needs your HELP!!!!

NYJETS3233

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not anymore, but in May and early June, that was the Yankee fan mantra.

Why is that all Sox and Mets fans talk about, Yankees this, Yankees that, I dare you, JBF, CrazyCarl, and Gainzo to not bring up the Yankees in a post for an entire week while posting in the baseball forum..... are you up for that?

40 is not a large number genius.

Actually, for a reliever, 40 innings before the ASB is a pretty large number.

I really hope Francona doesn't burn him out.

We need Donnelly back, and fast.

Why is that all Sox and Mets fans talk about, Yankees this, Yankees that, I dare you, JBF, CrazyCarl, and Gainzo to not bring up the Yankees in a post for an entire week while posting in the baseball forum..... are you up for that?

That's just plain silly. The best rivalry in sports, and you expect people not to talk about it?

I know, I should get a life.

I'll work on it.

You have any pointers for me, since you obviously are living the dream?

Take up sewing, or try a sport, like a nearby softball league, or maybe go to a local gym and play basketball or lift some weights, **** it, go outside and build a bird house.

Take up sewing, or try a sport, like a nearby softball league, or maybe go to a local gym and play basketball or lift some weights, **** it, go outside and build a bird house.

I already play softball, it's a gay league, but hey, baby steps.

I also sew, you should she Smizzy in the tutu I made for him. Hot!

guys, your missing the point of this thread...VOTE FOR NESHEK,, he deserves to be there, he is a great young pitcher, just came up this year, one of the most down to earth guys i have met. just check his site out its great, hes a genuine guy .. www.patneshek.com .. just vote a couple of times each, he deserves it!!!

Shadow-

I have never lived in Beantown. Born and raised in NY.

And I hardly post about the Yankees.

Is your family sox fans? How the f does somebody born and raised in New York not be a yankees or mets fan.......

Is your family sox fans? How the f does somebody born and raised in New York not be a yankees or mets fan.......

I've been a Sox fan since I was 11 or 12. Actually grew up idolizing the Bash Brothers and the A's. Followed Canseco wherever he went as he was my favorite player. (Apparently, I was a bad judge of character early on.) When he went to Boston I became very fond of a guy named Mo Vaughn and Nomar Garciaparra. The rest is as they say is history.

Oh and the entirety of of family are Yankees fans. Most of my friends too.

You're too much....Otsuka has been every bit as good here as Japan and Saito set a MLB record. You're like a root canal....seriously.

No. You're the one who didn't answer my question. Otsuka has a HIGHER ERA (i never said he wasn't effective, he is) here like I said and Saito has pitched one year, hardly a decent sample size.

Maybe because Okajima hasn't really come in in times of distress, he comes in during times where his presence is insignificant, during 3-6 run games. In key times he isn't a go to guy, that's papelsuck.

Wow....just wow. So off the mark it's not even funny.

When Papelbon can't go, Okajima is the closer. He has four saves.

This is patently untrue.

Neshek has faced twice as many batters with men on as Okajima has and 30 more with RISP, in less innings. (And don't say it's beacuse Neshek puts those runners on because his WHIP is .70 and he's given up 16 hits in 40 innings.)

Neshek has faced twice as many batters with men on as Okajima has and 30 more with RISP, in less innings. (And don't say it's beacuse Neshek puts those runners on because his WHIP is .70 and he's given up 16 hits in 40 innings.)

That's probably because the Sox starting staff is so much better.

No. It's because he's not protected by his manager.

So now Okajima is being protected? Do you honestly believe that Francona is keeping him out of high leverage situations on purpose? Forget about actually winning games, we gotta protect Okajima. You boggle my mind sometimes Mike.

The Boston starters have been better, I would imagine that would lead to Okajima having fewer inherited runners.

So now Okajima is being protected? Do you honestly believe that Francona is keeping him out of high leverage situations on purpose? Forget about actually winning games, we gotta protect Okajima. You boggle my mind sometimes Mike.

The Boston starters have been better, I would imagine that would lead to Okajima having fewer inherited runners.

No. It's because Okajima is used to start an inning. Neshek comes in all the time with guys on.

No. It's because Okajima is used to start an inning. Neshek comes in all the time with guys on.

You really have a thick skull, don't you?

You don't even have the ability to say, "I disagree".

It's all black and white with you, huh?

You really have a thick skull, don't you?

You don't even have the ability to say, "I disagree".

It's all black and white with you, huh?

It IS black and white. Neshek comes in with men on MUCH MORE than Okajima does and because of that he's been able to contribute to his team more. Thats why he should be on the all star team.

It IS black and white. Neshek comes in with men on MUCH MORE than Okajima does and because of that he's been able to contribute to his team more. Thats why he should be on the all star team.

Okajima has pitched more late inning pressure situations with runners on than Neshek and has a ERA over 2 full runs better in those situations. He has also pitched more late inning close games in total with better stats.

Neshek is good but "inventing" numbers because you hate the Sox is childish.

Okajima has pitched more late inning pressure situations with runners on than Neshek and has a ERA over 2 full runs better in those situations. He has also pitched more late inning close games in total with better stats.

Neshek is good but "inventing" numbers because you hate the Sox is childish.

There is a lot of inventing of opinions based on silly vendettas rather than hard facts going on around here.

And quit "stalking" people.

Archived