Lets have some fun !

junjobx2199

New England - I picture a tight one going all the way down to the wire (remember the last time we opened the season with New England) this time Jets win! W

@Baltimore - Its been a while since we beat these guy's they underestimate the Jets Jets win by ten! W

Miami - Down Goes Green T Jones rushes for 2 TD Coles 1 TD W

@Buffalo - Jets Defense out shines Bufflo's Offense Loose-man Throws 3 Pick's and Fumbles 1 W

@N.Y. Giants - Eli Loft's Up the Game Clincher and the Jets own the Meadow lands (It's really a home game ) W

Philadelphia - Donavan Is still getting his legs back ,by now the Jets d is flying strong W

@Cincinnati - Revis on C Johnson ,shows why he was a first round pick Carson has a bad day Jets hold the bengals below 50 yards russhing. W

Buffalo - Jets have there first let down of the season. L

Washington - Jets rebound and crush the dead skin's W

Pittsburgh - The Jets are like 0-10 against the steelers incl play off's L

@Dallas - Happy Turkey day (Ill be at this game) Jets roll over romo and the boy's W

@Miami - Take the brooms out SWEEP! W

Cleveland - Revenge is a dish best served cold! W

@New England - New England edges the jets out; again at the wire. L

@Tennessee - The side armed slinger inst transistioning the the NFL as tenn would like Jets win this one easier then last year! W

Kansas City - Kansas City is horrible under Herm and The meadow lands welcomes him back in typical NY Fashion. Hey Hey Good bye! W

13-3 , My med's just kicked in so Im going to push post before Im thinking clearly. But really this is my Forcast be it a pipe dream or be it precognition!

dont flame just join in on the fun !

user_online.gifreport.gif :box:

Funny, I was shocked to see the report this post button (Isn't Max still having nightmares about that button? :lol: )

I cut and pasted it from a post I did on another board ,there all afraid to touch it ! No balls.

I perdict the games every season on a sheet and see where the chip land! along the way I clip articals about games and paste them to it. Its a blast!

Funny, I was shocked to see the report this post button (Isn't Max still having nightmares about that button? :lol: )

That is funny because if you click the button it shows you the post id from tgg! No reporting posts here. We are all adults. Well everyone except Barton.

By the way I am going out tonight and won't be able to watch him. One of you guys is going to have to do it.

:Nuts:

That is funny because if you click the button it shows you the post id from tgg! No reporting posts here. We are all adults. Well everyone except Barton.

By the way I am going out tonight and won't be able to watch him. One of you guys is going to have to do it.

LOL

That is funny

I'll watch Barton but someone else has to keep tabs on madmike!

New England - I picture a tight one going all the way down to the wire (remember the last time we opened the season with New England) this time Jets win! W

@Baltimore - Its been a while since we beat these guy's they underestimate the Jets Jets win by ten! W

Miami - Down Goes Green T Jones rushes for 2 TD Coles 1 TD W

@Buffalo - Jets Defense out shines Bufflo's Offense Loose-man Throws 3 Pick's and Fumbles 1 W

@N.Y. Giants - Eli Loft's Up the Game Clincher and the Jets own the Meadow lands (It's really a home game ) W

Philadelphia - Donavan Is still getting his legs back ,by now the Jets d is flying strong W

@Cincinnati - Revis on C Johnson ,shows why he was a first round pick Carson has a bad day Jets hold the bengals below 50 yards russhing. W

Buffalo - Jets have there first let down of the season. L

Washington - Jets rebound and crush the dead skin's W

Pittsburgh - The Jets are like 0-10 against the steelers incl play off's L

@Dallas - Happy Turkey day (Ill be at this game) Jets roll over romo and the boy's W

@Miami - Take the brooms out SWEEP! W

Cleveland - Revenge is a dish best served cold! W

@New England - New England edges the jets out; again at the wire. L

@Tennessee - The side armed slinger inst transistioning the the NFL as tenn would like Jets win this one easier then last year! W

Kansas City - Kansas City is horrible under Herm and The meadow lands welcomes him back in typical NY Fashion. Hey Hey Good bye! W

13-3 , My med's just kicked in so Im going to push post before Im thinking clearly. But really this is my Forcast be it a pipe dream or be it precognition!

dont flame just join in on the fun !

user_online.gifreport.gif :box:

0-10?

The Jets beat the Stillers 6-0 in the blizzard game..I think that was the most recent game besides the playoff game.

I say 11-5, and with a great season we can go 12-4. Either way we win the AFC East this season.

What made the Montana-Rice, And even Manning-Harrison cobmos so great? Its all about timing, trust, and execution is crutial situations. Im sorry but with Moss, Welker, and Stallworth I just dont see Brady having a monster season.

And can Maroney carry the load without Dillon? We will see.

I say 11-5, and with a great season we can go 12-4. Either way we win the AFC East this season.

What made the Montana-Rice, And even Manning-Harrison cobmos so great? Its all about timing, trust, and execution is crutial situations. Im sorry but with Moss, Welker, and Stallworth I just dont see Brady having a monster season.

And can Maroney carry the load without Dillon? We will see.

Brady had a better season than Chad last year throwing to the likes of Reche Caldwell, Doug Gabriel, Jabar Gaffney & Chad Jackson. All 4 of those players were new in 2006 and Gabriel was cut after 12 games.

I think Brady is going to do just fine this year with Welker, Moss & Stallworth.

How in the hell can anyone question Brady? sure you can hate him but the guy is a great qb and will maximize the talents of his wrs..the same cannot be said for Chad and never will be. If the Jets cannot establish a strong running game this year they will go 6-10 this year

The Jets, with their schedule, even with improvements on both sides of the ball, can go anywhere from 6-10 to 10-6, in my opinion, because who knows how healthy / how well #10 will be / play and how Thomas Jones does in a different running scheme / how well the run will be if Pete Kendall is released or traded.

Archived