hated by you?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. hated by you?

• Randy Moss
    • Terrell Owens
    • Chad Johnson
    • Pacman
    • Ricky Williams

dude chill,LT is awsome,I just think he does have a good oline.

No no no, i wasn't throwing a slight at you. I was just trying to think of the most likeable guy in the NFL and that's who i thought of. He easily has one of the best personalities in football, great overall guy.

I personally love T.O., but in the NFL, he is easily the most hated player. Why Chad Johnson is on this list (he is adored more than he is hated) and Ricky Williams (has played one NFL season in the past three) is kind of strange to me. Very surprised to not see Ray Lewis on your list.

No no no, i wasn't throwing a slight at you. I was just trying to think of the most likeable guy in the NFL and that's who i thought of. He easily has one of the best personalities in football, great overall guy.

ok,but can I suggest you change your avatar...it gives me a stomach ache when I look at it. :P

You forgot Michael Vick.........................Troll beat me to it!

:sign0013:You have to be an idiot. Unless you have blocked me, anyone with one eye or more can see that I posted, "Michael Vick anyone?". Actually, I beat, you, Troll and everyone else to why Battledawg is not on the damn list. I have a 103 fever, AND I AM ****ING CRANKY!

Pardon me for my apparent ignorance.

Did nobody else find TO's stunts hilarious?

Like when he wore a cyclist uni in mini-camp when Parcells kept him on an excer-cyle. He played injured in Philly, broke a finger in Dallas and rushed back to camp where he is back to his being incredibly talented. Pacman is a flagrant disease to the league. At least TO is midly entertaining at times.

Without reading through the thread, how does Ray Lewis NOT make that poll? Aside from the fact that he NEVER apologized to the victims of the murder he witnessed (or even deigned to give them lip-service), how 'bout his idiot dance after he stuffs a gain of five yrds. on a 1st? Fug that thug. I really and truly hate his guts.

Pardon me for my apparent ignorance.

Did nobody else find TO's stunts hilarious?

Like when he wore a cyclist uni in mini-camp when Parcells kept him on an excer-cyle. He played injured in Philly, broke a finger in Dallas and rushed back to camp where he is back to his being incredibly talented. Pacman is a flagrant disease to the league. At least TO is midly entertaining at times.

when I look into to's face I only see 3 things..hate,gluttony and selfishness.

Without reading through the thread, how does Ray Lewis NOT make that poll? Aside from the fact that he NEVER apologized to the victims of the murder he witnessed (or even deigned to give them lip-service), how 'bout his idiot dance after he stuffs a gain of five yrds. on a 1st? Fug that thug. I really and truly hate his guts.

I apologize severeley for that,I actually dispize that thug also,he just slipped my mind...maybe its because he totally sux in the league now and is 100 yrs old....and all he ever really does to make a highlight reel is his gay ass dance he does. wow! Ray the dance again! for the 150th time...loser.

I apologize severeley for that,I actually dispize that thug also,he just slipped my mind...maybe its because he totally sux in the league now and is 100 yrs old....and all he ever really does to make a highlight reel is his gay ass dance he does. wow! Ray the dance again! for the 150th time...loser.

Whoopsie! Caught me in transit. Add Orenthal James, our itinerant NFL murderer to that list, will you?

:sign0013:You have to be an idiot. Unless you have blocked me, anyone with one eye or more can see that I posted, "Michael Vick anyone?". Actually, I beat, you, Troll and everyone else to why Battledawg is not on the damn list. I have a 103 fever, AND I AM ****ING CRANKY!

Actually, if you want to get technical about it, mdrago actually posted it way earlier than you did.

Douche-bag.

Archived