Lugo En Fuego

Jet/BosoxFan

OK...you guys have killed Julio Lugo all season as he received unlucky break after unlucky break. He has more balls hit scorched right into middle infielders golves than Jorge Passed-balla has dink hits this year!

Now he is one of the hottest hitters in the game and has been for the past 2 weeks. He is still well below his career average but at this clip, he may hit his average (.280 or so) or better!

Just thought his production warranted a thread rather than comb the archives looking for all of the negative crap you Yankee honks (yes that includes you Garb) to eat a little crow.

Julio killed a grand slam tonight waaay over the monster. No word yet on whether the umps overturned the call and ruled it a hustle double???

OK...you guys have killed Julio Lugo all season as he received unlucky break after unlucky break. He has more balls hit scorched right into middle infielders golves than Jorge Passed-balla has dink hits this year!

Now he is one of the hottest hitters in the game and has been for the past 2 weeks. He is still well below his career average but at this clip, he may hit his average (.280 or so) or better!

Just thought his production warranted a thread rather than comb the archives looking for all of the negative crap you Yankee honks (yes that includes you Garb) to eat a little crow.

Julio killed a grand slam tonight waaay over the monster. No word yet on whether the umps overturned the call and ruled it a hustle double???

There is absolutely, positively no way you are above the age of 10.

Let alone a teacher for retarded kids.

Did you forget about this thread you started?

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37040&highlight=Julio+Lugo

For those who don't want to read it, here is JBF's opening statement:

YOU ARE ONE HUGE PILE OF SUCK RIGHT NOW!!! The man is 0-31, do you know how rare that is? Even Bobby Abreu gets a hit once in awhile!

(sigh) I hate having to constantly keep the inept posters up to speed on my advanced posting ability. Pretty soon, Im gonna stop doing Cliff's Notes for the likes of you people.

First of all...Im right here....and Im not trying to pretend that Lugo didnt suck it up all year until about 3 weeks ago. He took a hell of a beating from everyone for it because of the money he makes and the fact that he was leading off.

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, he has earned himself a thread or two of praise because he is red hot at the plate.

(sigh) I hate having to constantly keep the inept posters up to speed on my advanced posting ability. Pretty soon, Im gonna stop doing Cliff's Notes for the likes of you people.

First of all...Im right here....and Im not trying to pretend that Lugo didnt suck it up all year until about 3 weeks ago. He took a hell of a beating from everyone for it because of the money he makes and the fact that he was leading off.

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, he has earned himself a thread or two of praise because he is red hot at the plate.

He took a hell of a beating from you. Did anyone else start a thread slamming Lugo?

The Lugo Grand Slam was very nice to see after Julio struggled throughout the first half. The curtain call he got was nice as well...

...unlike say, the curtain calls that occur at the Toilet, which seem to happen after every single!

The Toilet?

That stadium has more history than Fagway.

Hatred aside, both parks are very historic and both should be attended by any and all, no matter you baseball affiliation.

True, I went to a few Red Sox games.

one against the Yankees, one against the Devil Rays and one against the Blue Jays. That's spread over a couple years.

I have family up that way, they are sucks fans, so I go to some games with them.

Why is it when BlowSux talks up a player,,,,he slumps

Or when he ****s on a team/player...they thrive?

Coincedence?

Ho Hum.

The Curse of JonEJinx strikes YET AGAIN!!!

To many, it boggles the mind. Me, I am just happy to ride the wave!!!

When I started this thread, JonEJinx apparently felt the need to post in it and make a reference to Julio Lugo going into a slump.

Julio Lugo is in the midst of a 15-game hitting streak!

JonEJinx, for the love of all things Holy, can you please tell me what NOT to bet on when I go back to Vegas once and for all so i can be as rich as you profess to being!!!

Ho Hum.

The Curse of JonEJinx strikes YET AGAIN!!!

To many, it boggles the mind. Me, I am just happy to ride the wave!!!

When I started this thread, JonEJinx apparently felt the need to post in it and make a reference to Julio Lugo going into a slump.

Julio Lugo is in the midst of a 15-game hitting streak!

JonEJinx, for the love of all things Holy, can you please tell me what NOT to bet on when I go back to Vegas once and for all so i can be as rich as you profess to being!!!

Go away please. Your "input" here is laughable at best.

You're free to leave...the JN Yankee Circle Jerk can do their thing without a fluffer boy. They've been doing it for years.

You started this thread. I'm no fluffer. Pull your head out of your arse please.

There are a few things in life I really love: Xbox, my friends, rugby.... but right now theres one thing in particular.

The fact that when you highlight JBF's reputation to see his ranking... It just says "Jet/Bosox fan"... As in that is the possible WORST ranking you can get. Congratulations on being the definition of suck.

Yeah, 15-game hitting streak, and the most potent bat since the ASB for the best team in baseball, really sucks to be him lately!

I am the Anti-JonEJinx.

Im just wondering who is going to be lucky enough to be the subject of my next post and take advantage of the JBF mojo!

Yeah, 15-game hitting streak, and the most potent bat since the ASB for the best team in baseball, really sucks to be him lately!

I am the Anti-JonEJinx.

Im just wondering who is going to be lucky enough to be the subject of my next post and take advantage of the JBF mojo!

The streak is over...0-4

And going 5 for 26 is not En Fuego. Thats .192

All he did was raise his batting average from .192 to .225 since the ASB. If he continues his CURRENT pace, he will be at or very near his career average in nearly all categories.

Besides, once you adjust Julio's stats for Intangibles, he is worth every penny.

Archived