49ers | Gore breaks hand

Smizzy

49ers | Gore breaks hand

Mon, 30 Jul 2007 20:39:50 -0700

Matt Maiocco, of the Santa Rosa Press Democrat, reports San Francisco 49ers RB Frank Gore (hand) suffered a broken right hand during the team's morning practice Monday, July 30. He is expected to miss at least a week and possibly several exhibition games. The bone is expected to take four weeks to heal, so it is not known if Gore will play during the exhibition season.

It has begun!

That sucks for Frank. He's a good guy.

you got that right...if anyone isn't familiar with his story, about his sick mom and his learning dissabilities, do some research and read it..great human interest story and a great young man who has conquered those problems and 2, count them 2, torn ACL's while at Miami

He better be ready for the regular season. SF is a 5 win team without him and that would suck because the Patriots have SF's 1st round pick next year.

i totally forgot about that. why did you bring that up? why go ruin my day?

I think they would still be ok without gore. Smith is coming into his own, i think they have a top 5 coach in SF, they've had two good drafts in a row (at least). They are ready to make a move.

i totally forgot about that. why did you bring that up? why go ruin my day?

I think they would still be ok without gore. Smith is coming into his own, i think they have a top 5 coach in SF, they've had two good drafts in a row (at least). They are ready to make a move.

I never understood the trade when it happenned. SF gave up their 2008 1st round pick for the 28th pick in 2007. They also threw in a 5th or something. Unless SF goes to the tiltle game I think it was a bad trade on thier part.

I never understood the trade when it happenned. SF gave up their 2008 1st round pick for the 28th pick in 2007. They also threw in a 5th or something. Unless SF goes to the tiltle game I think it was a bad trade on thier part.

especially in the 07 draft class. there really wasn't much towards the end of the round, as skill positions go. I would have thought Nolan would want to keep building towards the future and stock pile picks. I would call this a mistake.

who did they take anyway?

especially in the 07 draft class. there really wasn't much towards the end of the round, as skill positions go. I would have thought Nolan would want to keep building towards the future and stock pile picks. I would call this a mistake.

who did they take anyway?

OT Joe Staley - Central Michigan

Archived