Moss Injures his hammy

Jetman67

http://officialnewenglandpatriots.wordpress.com/2007/08/01/moss-pulls-up-lame/

Patriots Football Weekly, the official newspaper of the (duh) New England Patriots reports that receiver Randy Moss injured his left hamstring while attempt to run down an overthrown flea-flicker pass at practice on Wednesday

It gets Even Better, Its Bradys Fault according to Moss and the boston Globe.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patriots Football Weekly, the official newspaper of the (duh) New England Patriots reports that receiver Randy Moss injured his left hamstring while attempt to run down an overthrown flea-flicker pass at practice on Wednesday

I guess he's paying the price for being stoned on the sidelines the last couple of years in Oakland-I never saw a player of that stature who seemed to care less about how his team was doing than when I saw him on the sidelines that last game against us

Oh No! There goes the season! They are doomed. DOOOOMED I tell yah.

At least Brady can overthrow, btw.

I saw a few Jest games last year. Three, I think. I kept thinking - Penny is going to get one of his receivers killed someday if he keeps throwing like that. I started feeling bad for Coles, who I think is a fantastic receiver. I'm not kidding.

Oh No! There goes the season! They are doomed. DOOOOMED I tell yah.

At least Brady can overthrow, btw.

I saw a few Jest games last year. Three, I think. I kept thinking - Penny is going to get one of his receivers killed someday if he keeps throwing like that. I started feeling bad for Coles, who I think is a fantastic receiver. I'm not kidding.

Ya Know I really hate Chowds!!!

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

So he's going to miss a couple of days. Big Deal!

Deflection. that's the name of the game.

...on a messageboard as a rival fan, duh. What? You flunked Messabgebaord Smack Talk 101? First Blackout flunks History of Rock and Roll, now this.

Anyway, you want deflection? Check out the baseball forum. Funny stuff.

I didn't realize you diagnosed the severity of the injury from your home 3,000 miles away :P

Aussie Dude! Can you believe Celts got top billing over everything yesterday and today? Everyone 'round here is downright giddy. Live press conference to boot. Celts are relevant again - whether it's merited or not.

...on a messageboard as a rival fan, duh. What? You flunked Messabgebaord Smack Talk 101? First Blackout flunks History of Rock and Roll, now this.

Anyway, you want deflection? Check out the baseball forum. Funny stuff.

Maybe you can be my teacher. I dig older chicks.

Maybe you can be my teacher. I dig older chicks.

Hahahahaha.....good one. :)

Please dude, I've seen your work here at JN. You need no stinkin' teachin'. You got the smack, one-line zingers down pretty good. You could probably be the teacher.

Aussie Dude! Can you believe Celts got top billing over everything yesterday and today? Everyone 'round here is downright giddy. Live press conference to boot. Celts are relevant again - whether it's merited or not.

The Celtics have always been my 2nd favourite team. I'm ecstatic.

The only bad thing is that it's going to be hard to get tickets although I'll still go to my normal 2 or 3 games this year.

My Sonics got the better end of the Ray Allen Deal long term! GO SONICS

Are you moving to Oklahoma City in 2008, 'cause the Sonics are!

The sonics may not move now. They are back in negotiations with the City of Seattle and King County. Also the Muckleshoot Indians who own Emerald Downs are exploring the possibility of building an arena on Tribal land.

There is really nothing wrong with Key Arena. I go there all the time for Storm Games

The sonics may not move now. They are back in negotiations with the City of Seattle and King County. Also the Muckleshoot Indians who own Emerald Downs are exploring the possibility of building an arena on Tribal land

Interesting. I haven't heard much about the impending move since reading a bunch of articles 4 or 5 months ago.

I hope the Sonics stay in Seattle.

Interesting. I haven't heard much about the impending move since reading a bunch of articles 4 or 5 months ago.

Me too. If Seattle had a NHL Team i think the new arena would make make more sense to the city.

Me too. If Seattle had a NHL Team i think the new arena would make make more sense to the city.

Gary Bettman is on line 1. He wants to know if you have $200 million? If so an NHL team is yours for the great Northwest!

So does Sean Kemp. All those babies mamas...

Archived