Moss Injures his hammy

Jetman67

So Randy Moss hurts his hammy, wow, big news? Not so much. Remember when Santana Moss was a Jet? Yeah, I do. He is the king of hamstring injuries. He still is getting them in Washington.

This is only the start of it... it will nag him all year now... and he will wimp out and take plays off... then the **** will hit the fan

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is only the start of it... it will nag him all year now... and he will wimp out and take plays off... then the **** will hit the fan

And even if you're right, which you won't be, they still have the guys that took them to within 1 minute of the Super Bowl last year, plus Donte Stallworth, Wes Welker, Adalius Thomas and the best run blocking TE in the league in Kyle Brady.

And even if you're right, which you won't be, they still have the guys that took them to within 1 minute of the Super Bowl last year, plus Donte Stallworth, Wes Welker, Adalius Thomas and the best run blocking TE in the league in Kyle Brady.

:yawn:

Ok PatsFan124

Yes, and their linebackers can now collect social security. The rich get richer.

Yes, and their linebackers can now collect social security. The rich get richer.

42 days left to live in dream land, then your hopes, your dreams, are over, and there's not a thing you can do about it. ;)

Pats 31

JEts 10

So now you've what? Become a troll? :box:

look at the age of the guys on the Pats defense

adding another 365 days is alot.

look at the age of the guys on the Pats defense

adding another 365 days is alot.

Average Age of the Patriots staring defense 27.3 years old

Average Age of the Jets starting defense 26.5 years old

Spin spin spin, dream dream dream

Source?

Also... tell me who you think the starters are so I can check that...

just because you think BB is a genius doesn't mean that its smart to start an unborn child just to get the average age down.

Oh wow, PatsFan124, riiiight. Because I actually don't wear dark green / kelly green glasses my entire life, I am now a Pats fan. Riiiight. Adalius Thomas and Rosevelt Colvin are better than Bryan Thomas and Victor Hobson / David Bowens. As for Tedy Bruschi and Mike Vrabel in the middle against Jonathan Vilma and Eric Barton / David Harris, time will tell but the edge still goes to New England until the Jets can prove it on the field.

Last year, I loved the win in November as much as everybody else, but we still lost the season series, 2 games to 1 and still that was what? Our first win over New England since the 2002 season? Yeah, we still have a lot of work to do before we can start talking trash about the Patriots and crowning our Jets as a 12-4 Super Bowl contender. They have to show it on the field first for me to believe that the Patriots are done and the Jets are their new replacements as head of the division.

Source?

Also... tell me who you think the starters are so I can check that...

Just go on ESPN list the D starters and ages and do the averages, it's not rocket science. And no I'm not counting any rookies, but if one or two won starting jobs that would of course drop the age even lower. Merrywether is said to be looking awful good at both CB, and Safety.

just because you think BB is a genius doesn't mean that its smart to start an unborn child just to get the average age down.

Maybe you should actually do the averages before you speak and make yourself look like a moron.

The truth hurts just the same.

Jets' fan preaching the D is old and make no mistakes, there are a few old players (i.e. linebackers), but the DL and secondary are young. The DL starters are 27, 26 and 25 with 13 years of pro experience. The corps of the D is young, good and has a chance to be together for quite a few more years. Same with the OL.

The linebackers ARE old. No one is arguing this. The Pats linebacking corps are talented - but old - which means they may have lost a step, or perhaps some strength, - which they make up for in smarts. Smarts - the bedrock of a BB defense. The bedrock of a Mangini defense too. Anyway, what worries this Pats fan the most is that older players are sometimes more inclined to get injured - or so was the case last year.

The Pats d-line is arguably the best in the league and pretty young, actually.

I'm going to pull a page from ShadowJet35's book. 16 Championships!

The NBA needs the Celtics to be relevant on the national stage again. Having a team from a tiny TV market winning Championships isn't good for the League.

if thats the case then the NBA reeealllly needs either the knicks or lakers to get to the big stage.

Just had to add my two cents in here!!!! Banned and Canned from a site that I barely visit anymore, due to poor excuse of Man pissed off at Jetman!!!--Love the rhyme:baby:

Actually Jetman caught his so-called Friend, and MOD in a BIG Lie.....The E-mail said it all, thats what I have to say.........Can't wait to get out there. Bring on the Drama!!!!:box:

Oh wow, PatsFan124, riiiight. Because I actually don't wear dark green / kelly green glasses my entire life, I am now a Pats fan. Riiiight. Adalius Thomas and Rosevelt Colvin are better than Bryan Thomas and Victor Hobson / David Bowens. As for Tedy Bruschi and Mike Vrabel in the middle against Jonathan Vilma and Eric Barton / David Harris, time will tell but the edge still goes to New England until the Jets can prove it on the field.

Last year, I loved the win in November as much as everybody else, but we still lost the season series, 2 games to 1 and still that was what? Our first win over New England since the 2002 season? Yeah, we still have a lot of work to do before we can start talking trash about the Patriots and crowning our Jets as a 12-4 Super Bowl contender. They have to show it on the field first for me to believe that the Patriots are done and the Jets are their new replacements as head of the division.

p.

o.

t.

w.

n.

o.

m.

talk like this would get you banned other places....:P

Just had to add my two cents in here!!!! Banned and Canned from a site that I barely visit anymore, due to poor excuse of Man pissed off at Jetman!!!--Love the rhyme:baby:

Actually Jetman caught his so-called Friend, and MOD in a BIG Lie.....The E-mail said it all, thats what I have to say.........Can't wait to get out there. Bring on the Drama!!!!:box:

what lie?

Moss's involvement.

The practice was a walkthrough and Randy Moss did line up at receiver and jogged through a few plays. While he might be held back in future practices, our view is that Moss is not seriously injured.

From Mike Reiss' blog on boston.com today.

Archived