Moss Injures his hammy

Jetman67

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aussie Dude! Can you believe Celts got top billing over everything yesterday and today? Everyone 'round here is downright giddy. Live press conference to boot. Celts are relevant again - whether it's merited or not.

Celts Relevant?????????????????

Good one Garby

They will always suck!!!!!!!!!!

Celts Relevant?????????????????

Good one Garby

They will always suck!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to pull a page from ShadowJet35's book. 16 Championships!

The NBA needs the Celtics to be relevant on the national stage again. Having a team from a tiny TV market winning Championships isn't good for the League.

does he have a history of hamstring inuries DM?

From Jetmans Boston Globe link:

He jogged off the field under his own power

Brady came over to check on Moss and the two knocked fists after a short conversation.

The sonics may not move now. They are back in negotiations with the City of Seattle and King County. Also the Muckleshoot Indians who own Emerald Downs are exploring the possibility of building an arena on Tribal land.

There is really nothing wrong with Key Arena. I go there all the time for Storm Games

you admit to gonig to storm games??

But when the Jets play eiter of her teams the Gloves come off!!! We take our football very serious in our house

How serious can you take it? For the love of God the Jets have not sniffed a Super Bowl in going 38 years :P:p:p, and have been the joke of the NFL for most of that time. Please your the lowest form of fan that roots for injurys to other teams players. It's no wonder China Doll can't stay on the field with Jety fans like you bringing karma down on him. :P

Oh No! There goes the season! They are doomed. DOOOOMED I tell yah.

At least Brady can overthrow, btw.

I saw a few Jest games last year. Three, I think. I kept thinking - Penny is going to get one of his receivers killed someday if he keeps throwing like that. I started feeling bad for Coles, who I think is a fantastic receiver. I'm not kidding.

Ha!HA!HA!!! POTW NOW!!!!!!!

My play on words was around the history of hamstring problems for anyone named Moss. Randy, Santana and his little brother have all had their share.

didn't his hammy keep randy out for some games last year? this honestly is not knew for him.

didn't his hammy keep randy out for some games last year? this honestly is not knew for him.

Yes, and I believe at least one year at Minny he struggled with a sore hammy.

If Moss is your name,

A sore hammy is your game ...

I wonder how santana's hams are doing. :)

Randy probably just didn't feel like practicing anymore, like when he doesn't run out a route because he knows the play doesn't involve him. That's how Randy rolls, no biggie.

Get used to these types of headlines pats fans, seriously.

Archived