MY 5 Yr Old Just Said We Will " MASH" the Falcons

Smizzy

Preseason or not....he says we will mash em up.

:rl:

He is very excited to watch it with me. He has been wearing his Jets Hoodie all day and talking about the game.

My 10 year old son is excited as well as my 5 year old daughter - but my 8 year old son is a dolphin/viking fan. You can't win them all I guess.

I think mashed falcon is a delicacy in parts of the world.

I'm just curious to see how they will use Joey Harrington tonight. If Vick was still around you'd think he'd probably play most of the game. Now, since he's the starter, I guess he'll go one or two series' tops? Vick really screwed the ATL this year.

I'm just curious to see how they will use Joey Harrington tonight. If Vick was still around you'd think he'd probably play most of the game. Now, since he's the starter, I guess he'll go one or two series' tops? Vick really screwed the ATL this year.

I agree, it's sorta like the Ricky Williams thing all over again.

Preseason or not....he says we will mash em up.

:rl:

He is very excited to watch it with me. He has been wearing his Jets Hoodie all day and talking about the game.

cool stuff smizzy, you takin him to the game or gonna watch it on tv with him. is it shown live at 7 on any channel

cool stuff smizzy, you takin him to the game or gonna watch it on tv with him. is it shown live at 7 on any channel

We're gonna stay home and watch it together. Hot wings are on the menu....Should be fun. I have to admit...I am very happy myself that he wants to watch the game with me.

When did you get here?

I saw your av and thought i was on tos (the other site) :P

img9323066.jpg

Juan Wong zippideedooda

pauliec is a great poster.lets trade smizzy for him

Unfortuantly for JN ,I am untradable....but the good news is Sooth can be bought..for cheap. So it would only take a couple bucks and we can buy him from JI.

Welcome to JN.

Unfortuantly for JN ,I am untradable....but the good news is Sooth can be bought..for cheap. So it would only take a couple bucks and we can buy him from JI.

Welcome to JN.

:):) enjoy the game smizzy.......DO NOT TEACH YER KID ANY BAD HABITS.it's only preseason. no bricks at the tv

gotta run the mrs is waitin to go boatin

have a great weekend all

haha, thanks fellas. I'm not looking to make any permanent roster moves, but it seems like you have a nice place over here.

And I really like this guy --> :character0293:

Somebody grab him and chain him to the wall next to Bill Parcells. He isn't getting away.

Archived