Revis Here.

D.Revis

i'm with ya sfj. not a 100% sure but i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

if we're wrong & some little douchebag feels better about himself for duping us so be it.

I'M JUST SOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD DARELLE SIGNED & i KNOW HE IS. THIS IS AN ALL CLASS KID WE NOW HAVE ON BOARD WHICH ALREADY MAKES THIS TEAM BETTER!

I am with you guys. I will give TABOR time to verify it. GO JETS!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then why did a 6:00pm post cite "much progress in the last couple of days" instead of "I just signed the contract"? Particularly since Tannenbaum started putting microphones out in preparation of a press conference at like 6:15.

I'm just glad he's finally signed. Not that he's going to see much action until November if there are other healthy bodies at this point.

all I can say is this;

I read a biography on Warren Zevon earlier this summer and he used to go on MBs on him and post anonymously-Springsteen would read what his fans thought about his new records on his dot net account and like I said Vinny T and Marcus Coleman came by to say hello on the Rivals board in 99-so hey, if it ISN'T him then I'm a cluck to believe it and if it ain't really him whoever is doing it should be given a vacation for being an even bigger cluck

95% chance it isn't Revis, it'd be kinda cool if it was though. Not sure if it's a good idea to read a board if you are a player in all honesty. It's too easy to write something that can come back and haunt you in the future, hence a lot of us prefer to stay anonymous just in case.

Years ago on an old Jets rivals board, this poster is telling us he's a player in the NFL. After going round and round trying to figure who it is, one of the posters figures it out...it's Brian Finneran, WR for the Falcons.

He goes on to tell us that he is a Jets fan big time and even wears a Jets T shirt under his uniform...yeah, right. Needless to say, after a few posters doubted who he claimed to be he disappeared. Anyway, I think one of the posters he had believing it was actually him was SoFlaJets.

It's going to be a cold day in hell before I believe that this is actually Revis.

It turned out the guy who was posting didn't know his agent's name, and then he disappeared. Or something like that.

Then why did a 6:00pm post cite "much progress in the last couple of days" instead of "I just signed the contract"? Particularly since Tannenbaum started putting microphones out in preparation of a press conference at like 6:15.

I'm just glad he's finally signed. Not that he's going to see much action until November if there are other healthy bodies at this point.

you're prolly right but i'm not sure I would say it on a message board if the brass asked me to wait til the announcement was made before goin to any mountain tops & shouting it out.

here's the thing sperm, if it ain't him joewilly's been duped........ big friggin deal

if it is him, I gave him the props I thought he deserved

You guys are giving New Yorkers a bad name.

Do you honestly believe that a coach thats learned about keeping their mouths shut under the tutledge of Bill Belicheck would allow one of his players to post on an internet message board?

Or that his Agent wouldn't warn him about such things?

Now I remember that you were on that JC board many years ago!!

That guy was pretty convincing until one guy did some investigating and nailed him.

Was that the JC board or on Matt's board?

I can't believe that was 8 years ago.

Yeah, and then I think that turned into JetsAddicts.

no THAT came right after 9/11 you know how I know? Because there was a lot of political stuff going around that tore that board to shreds and then Marshall Edswards, Lefty and Westide and some of those guys started JA

nfl players can't really post on messageboards. If you admit you're the player in question, you'll probably get in trouble (from a few different sources, too). If you don't, you're safe, but are you really going to be able to resist letting it slip when arguing with some idiot fan who insists he's right? Would take a lot of maturity.

I've got pictures somewhere from the first Green House opener tailgate...guys like myself, Senior, Savage69, Greenbean, Matt, JumbalayaJet, KrazeeJet, MarshalEdwards, LesterLyles, joiseyjet etc.

Ahh Greenbean-when I came here the first thing I did was ask Greenbeans if he was Kyle from Matts board-he used to get drunk and post up latenight-he was a good cat

Not so fast my man. Just a few questions to see if it's really you.

Tell me is the stress in your first name on the 1st syllable or the 2nd?

What's Ty Law's middle name?

How many sisters does Sean Gilbert have?

Who was your high school football coach?

And what position did you play in 10th grade for your high school football team?

good luck. :yawn:

I will only answer the questions regarding myself, you will have to ask Ty and Uncle Gilbert the others.

The stress is in the first syllable, my high school coach was Coach Zmijanac, and in my sophomore year I played Running Back.

~Darrelle Revis~

I will only answer the questions regarding myself, you will have to ask Ty and Uncle Gilbert the others.

The stress is in the first syllable, my high school coach was Coach Zmijanac, and in my sophomore year I played Running Back.

~Darrelle Revis~

hey D. Revis can use google ! yay !

where are you posting from D ? Weeb Ewbank Hall ?

Well this is either really Revis or JetNation has truly grown. We used to play these pranks ourselves. Now it is either really him or we have others playing our pranks for us!

:)

Either way, welcome to JetNation!

I've got pictures somewhere from the first Green House opener tailgate...guys like myself, Senior, Savage69, Greenbean, Matt, JumbalayaJet, KrazeeJet, MarshalEdwards, LesterLyles, joiseyjet etc.

I was just looking at that picture the other day. If you can find yours try to post

it cause you know that I will not be able to LOL.

Um can we get confirmation on this or is this Alk being an A-hole.

(In case this is actually true)

Revis, want to succeed in NY and win back any doubters? All you need to do is absolutely OWN Tom Brady. If you do, all this contract nonsense will disappear.

Don't believe me ask Alex Rodriguez about how to win over New Yorkers.

Come on, give the guy a little credit. He was actually able to string a few sentences together so therefore it ain't me. :)

striking how similar he was to a certain P.I.T.A. Pats fan....

Oh no, big difference between Lefty and physco boy.

As much as we went round and round with LL he was a knowledgeable and articulate

guy. Only problem was with LL he was too full of himself and was neverwrong.

The other one is just a mean spirited fk.

Archived