Revis Here.

D.Revis

My most favored and beloved underpants are Hanes. Now I must tell a story devoted to Hanes boywear. Nothing is running up my butt. It's dumb. I won't do it, and nobody can make me. I ask you, why in Sam Holy Hell would I want to be picking underpants out of my buttcrack at my desk? Ever...? It's just not practical.

See, my Daddy raised a frugal girl. On a Sunday, I walk the dogs in my boywear. They can easily double as 'shorts' in a UPS situation, but triple as 'pajamas' on a Pepsi run to the convenience store. I'm in my fuggin' underpants, yo. This is why America rules.

I don't think this is Revis. Unless he's wearing my underpants.

:thumbup:

classic jetophile material...

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will only answer the questions regarding myself, you will have to ask Ty and Uncle Gilbert the others.

The stress is in the first syllable, my high school coach was Coach Zmijanac, and in my sophomore year I played Running Back.

~Darrelle Revis~

One more thing....

Uncle Gilbert? You dont call him Uncle Sean??

I understand the Kudos for Max and Smizzy and the rest if it turned out that this was Darrelle and that he had chosen this fan site to post at. Or at least to post at first. I would be as impressed as anyone.

But seriously Darrelle, on the outside chance it is you, I will repeat.

STAY AWAY FROM MESSAGE BOARDS.

IF YOU CANNOT STAY AWAY FROM MESSAGE BOARDS DO IT ANONYMOUSLY, BUT STAY AWAY FROM THEM AS YOURSELF.

THIS IS PARTICULARLY TRUE NOW, TODAY WHEN THERE ARE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE UNHAPPY WITH THE WHOLE HOLDOUT DEAL AND LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO VENT THEIR ANGER AT. A RECENT "HOLDOUT" PECIEVED TO BE SPENDING TIME ON A MESSAGE BOARD WHEN HE COULD AT HOME TRYING TO CATCH UP ON THE PLAYBOOK IS JUST GIVING AMMUNITION TO PEOPLE WHO DO NOT NEED ANY.

Curt Schilling, is that you?

Tough day for me to travel...but I have seasons again this year, let me know when you will make it down

A trip to the City will be difficult this year with the newborn and all. I didn't know you had seasons though; I'd should keep better relations! Still want you to get your a$$ down here for an Aggie game; I have seasons this year for them. Turkey day is going to be huge this year! Jets/plowboys on Thursday. Leave Dallas slobbering drunk Thursday evening (with my wife driving of course) immediately after the game and head to College Station. Arrive in time to hit the bars! Wake up and watch the Ags beat the hell outta Texas! I miss college! Soon my friend!

As for now, I guess long distance cheers will have to do :cheers:

Curt Schilling, is that you?

Seriously Max, can you see this poor kid if it is indeed this poor kid getting himself into all kinds of problems posting openly.

Better to do pick a random nickname, let you know anonymously and then have you post vague and ambiguous hints about "a famous poster in your midst" or some such.

Board owner's privilege... Just think, you can start charging for primo content ;)

Max has said that its not the same IP as a "long time poster"...Maybe only a short time poster then?;)

LOL. Read my words carefully. Bill Clinton ain't got nothing on me. Well a few things but nevermind.

Dude, I've been reading KC Chiefs fans posts. I am now at their level mentally for the next 20 minutes. Spell it out or PM it to me.

how has that been workign out for ya? i imagine you could have a good time over there, infact i was at one the other day, they seem pretty torn on liking or hating the real spermy. whats your take?

Archived