Dolphins vs KC @ 8pm Tonight

BwanaZulia

Wow...just...wow.

Revis is highly regarded as a "shutdown" corner coming out of college. I personally don't believe there is such a thing..but to be rated the #1 CB (Along with dude from Michigan..his name escapes me right now) is a big deal coming out of college. Our corner has skills for his position..and as a BONUS is a very solid PR.

Ted Ginn was not even in the Top 3 for his position...but the Fish felt like they needed someone to provide them productive field position to set up the offense for good old Trent.

The Jets swapped 2nd round picks for a proven RB in this league...one coming off of a Super Bowl. Outside of 1998 (Surtain) and 2005 (Roth, Crowder)..the Dolphins have been completely clueless on how the draft is run (See NY Jets Draft blunder video). The Jets have year after year found gems that are impact players, AND used their first round picks wisely. Kerry Rhodes in round 4. Nick Mangold..Vilma, Hobson, Brad Smith, Chris Baker and even Nugent who is slowly turning out to be the player we all hoped.

Ginn is not the fastest player in the NFL..ever heard of Justin Miller? Devon Hester? DeAngelo Hall?

The Dolphins DID blow a top 10 pick on a special teams player..who in pre-season hasn't done diddley-squat.

The Dolphins took John Beck..OK..that's fine. But by the time they hand the team over to him he will be 29 or 30 and out of the league shortly after.

The Dolphins have been drowning the past 6 or 7 years, and when the defense gives up and/or retires..it's going to be 1t overall pick after another for the Fish.

Thank you for being in the AFC East..we enjoy our 2 wins a year against you.

Do you hear this guy ? Crashingjet is unbelievable.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ginn will be a major bust. Another example of how this organization has gone to the crapper since the Shula days.

When you draft someone who is advertised as the "fastest kid in the draft", you have to at the very least see some kind of resemblance of that...he hasn't shown jack...yeah, it's preseason, but like I said, he hasn't shown zip.

I live in South Florida and get to listen to some of the so called sports radio homers and they too are in agreement that so far, this kid isn't as advertised...and we're just talking about ST, never mind as a WR.

He will be a major bust...no doubt about it. He's got college game and that's it. Welcome to the pros.

Peter Warrick part II...except not half the prospect Warrick was.

There are alot of players coming out of college that are projected to be the next "great one" or "shutdown corner", but nobody knows what they'll do till the regular season starts. Revis may be the next stud or the next bust and nobody will know which untill he hits the field, which won't be tonight.

I know about the 2nd round trade for Jones... who is in his 8th year in the league and really is a band aid for the Jets at RB.

The Dolphins do have other players that were drafted between 98' and 05' that were/are impact players... Welker, Donnie Jones, Vernon Carey, Travis Daniels, Ronnie Brown, Chris Chambers, Randy McMichael etc... While it is true we have had quite a few busts, we have also had some good players.

To say the Dolphins have been "drowning" is not a fair description of the last 6-7 years. In that time frame we have only had 2 losing seasons, and missed the playoffs twice by a single game.

Ginn will be an impact player.

It's a very fair description. When was the last time the Fish made the playoffs?

They are also 2-0 so far this preseason.

It's against my better judgement toeven respond to you because you are one dumb

Fin fan but I watched most of both games and their scores came against 3rd and

4th stringers. If you think that with the OL you have you are going to score

a lot of points you must be 12 or 13 years old maybe....

It's against my better judgement toeven respond to you because you are one dumb

Fin fan but I watched most of both games and their scores came against 3rd and

4th stringers. If you think that with the OL you have you are going to score

a lot of points you must be 12 or 13 years old maybe....

Is it really necissary to start calling me names?

If you look at my recent posts you will see that I am well aware of Miamis' putrid O-line and am open about how badly we need somebody like Pete Kendall. You will also see that I never said Miamis' offense is going to be a high scoring unit, in fact it is a work in progress that just may start to click in a couple months. We have 2 rookies staring on the O-line who are getting better every day. The Rams of 99' we are not, I know this.

I'm not here saying that were gonna be 15-1 or 10-5, I know at best we might be 8-8, but worse is more likely.

Miami is rebuilding and in time we will be contenders again. But for now I'll take every victory that falls our way.

If you look at my recent posts you will see that I am well aware of Miamis' putrid O-line and am open about how badly we need somebody like Pete Kendall. You will also see that I never said Miamis' offense is going to be a high scoring unit, in fact it is a work in progress that just may start to click in a couple months. We have 2 rookies staring on the O-line who are getting better every day. The Rams of 99' we are not, I know this.

I'm not here saying that were gonna be 15-1 or 10-5, I know at best we might be 8-8, but worse is more likely.

Miami is rebuilding and in time we will be contenders again. But for now I'll take every victory that falls our way.

Because I don't really understand why you are posting on here.

Read what you just posted.

YOu say the OL is putrid. And Kendall is goiing toturn it around??

Your offense is a work in process and may be a couple of months to get going.

YOu may be worse than 8-8.

Your rebuilding and MAYBE you will be contenders again.

So the question still is why are you here. We all know the Fins stink.

When they finish higher than last in the division come back and talk.

Because I don't really understand why you are posting on here.

Read what you just posted.

YOu say the OL is putrid. And Kendall is goiing toturn it around??

Your offense is a work in progress and may be a couple of months to get going.

YOu may be worse than 8-8.

Your rebuilding and MAYBE you will be contenders again.

So the question still is why are you here. We all know the Fins stink.

When they finish higher than last in the division come back and talk.

Archived