Dolphins vs KC @ 8pm Tonight

BwanaZulia

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who is watching? It is on ESPN.

Personally I am really interested in seeing what Trent is going to bring and whether the o-line can protect him.

Ronnie Brown as well.

BZ

haha, this is sort of funny, i have these two teams batteling with the texans for the first overall pick.

Can't wait to watch. I'm interested in seeing Cam's offense, if the Fins old defense's age finally caught up to it and the Brodie Croyle/Damon Huard battle. I also want to see Kolby Smith play and the chiefs defense.

Going to be a really good game. I saw some of KC / Cleveland last week so I'm more interested in seeing how Miami plays. This is the 2nd Preseason game so the starters will play at least into the 2nd quarter. Nothing beats the 3rd Preseason game, but the 2nd one isn't too shabby either. Time to scout the Fins.

Going to be a really good game. I saw some of KC / Cleveland last week so I'm more interested in seeing how Miami plays. This is the 2nd Preseason game so the starters will play at least into the 2nd quarter. Nothing beats the 3rd Preseason game, but the 2nd one isn't too shabby either. Time to scout the Fins.

At this point, ANY football is GOOD football.

BZ

come on man. week one? BJ? losing a fight? winning the lotto? being a hitman?

I figure that by watching Herm in action I will be pumped up for the game!

Or you'll be laughing so hard you'll wind up hurting yourself. The HBO special should come with a warning message before it warning people about the possibility of injury from excessive laughter :)

Or you'll be laughing so hard you'll wind up hurting yourself. The HBO special should come with a warning message before it warning people about the possibility of injury from excessive laughter :)

It's not a reality show, its a comedy :)

Archived